This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Your Tell-a-Friend Account PAYOUT

• napalmx
      napalmx
      Bronze
      I have finally managed to get over 50 dollars on my TAF account. I was going to cash them to my full tilt account, that's where I got my 50+50 bonus. But I don't get to choose full tilt. I can only choose partypoker, I think i dont even have an account there. What should I do?
      Thnx, napalmx
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      The TAF bonus can only be transferred to your Party or Titan or Mansion account which is created with our bonus code.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • napalmx
      napalmx
      Bronze
      So you can not credit the 60 dollars I have earned to my full tilt account? :(
      If so, can I make an account with manison and get them there when i allready have made an account at full tilt with the bonuscode?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Unfortunately we cannot transfer it to Full Tilt. You can create an account with Mansion and get the money there.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • napalmx
      napalmx
      Bronze
      I have now requested the bonus to my new manison poker account.
      I hope I get them soon. Are there any playthrough or can I cash the money to my neteller account and deposit them to FTP?