HEM HUD Prefs

• VictoBurgZ
      VictoBurgZ
      Bronze
      Player preferences configs
      Where can I find some templates of what people are using and maybe download there stats.
      I have seen some around but they are not for the current version of the software.
      Help out please
      Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VictoBurgZ
      Where can I find some templates of what people are using and maybe download there stats.
      I have seen some around but they are not for the current version of the software.
      Help out please
      Thanks
      Why don't you take some time, and make your own HUD? :f_p:
    • VictoBurgZ
      VictoBurgZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Originally posted by VictoBurgZ
      Help out please
      Thanks
      Why don't you take some time, and make your own HUD? :f_p:
      Cuz I don't qute get the maths and all the number how to set it up :D
    • NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      If you don't know what the numbers mean that much, a HUD will be useless anyway until you learn these...

Because a HUD is just a tool. It gives you information that can help your decision making process. That is all. Not knowing how to use the information you're given makes it useless.

So first, I suggest you read a bit about the most common stats and their meaning (like VPIP, PFR, AF). Once you know these, start a HUD with these only.

Then, read about more of the stats you see in your tracking software (google is your friend...), and add more stats as your knowledge increases. That way, you can also make a HUD that would be more convenient to you.

Good luck!
    • NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      As for setting up the way the HUD looks like, just look at HUD options menu - player preference, leave only the stats you've read about and know and want to be there, remove the rest, and add more as you learn how it goes.

You may have enough issues with making it work well on the site you want, so until you get a handle on the rest, it's better to not be assaulted by figures you cannot understand for now.
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Bronze
      I use the pimpindonks HUD setup you can find on sharkscopers. I have tweaked this to reflect my own use, i.e I twelve table so have removed some of the abbreviations to make the HUD smaller and have also reduced the font. His HUD setup is excellent, it is aimed at SNG play though.
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Vic - I am in a similar process and have likewise been advised to costume create my own HUD to suit my style.

This link provides a beginner and advanced HUD user guide which you might find instructive.

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/

All the best