Si?ckest Story Ever!!!

• kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Today i were playing my usual SNGs pokerstars. I use Tableninja to register sngs cause i play 20+ tables same time, so i have more time to play. Until one moment 2100$ step 6 sng opened. I were like WTF????. And then i realized it is real cause it was 90% of my BR. Guys any idea what should i do now :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS???
      (ended 3rd out of 8th, so first without money) IS it life???
  • 29 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      wow. that is pretty sick.

im not sure if there is much you can do is there?
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      I hope i can do something, it is big money for small grinder like me . I hope somebody will give me some kind solution.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kevvu
      I hope i can do something, it is big money for small grinder like me . I hope somebody will give me some kind solution.
      I really don't mean to sound like an asshole but there's nothing to do about this....

Maybe you can pretend your account was hacked to support or something, they might believe you and refund you.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      contact table ninja support. Dunno if that would help, but I would like to hear what would they say.
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      I were hacked when i played my usualy sngs and 25 tbls, not rly i guess :D . I emailed them also :( . It is just so fucking sick.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kevvu
      I were hacked when i played my usualy sngs and 25 tbls, not rly i guess :D . I emailed them also :( . It is just so fucking sick.

yea but doubt you play 25 tables of 2100$ BI :)
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      I play up to 8$ sng;)
    • Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      just out of interest; would you still have complained if you won that SNG?
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      In the start of that SNG i sait i want my money i when i would have won i would still take the money like i said.
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Unlucky man, not much you can do about it. I guess you just have to learn from it and move on.
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      telling them you were hacked won't get you anywhere, they will know you are lying.
      i don't know, they won't give you $2100 for free anyway. :/
      tough luck, but if you grind the lower limits you'll be back to your original bankroll in no time.
    • AfonsoMagalhaes
      AfonsoMagalhaes
      Bronze
      If you argue that you've been hacked, they'll probably close your account for investigation.

Try to email the room explaining the situation, give it a try.

GL.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AfonsoMagalhaes
      If you argue that you've been hacked, they'll probably close your account for investigation.

Try to email the room explaining the situation, give it a try.

GL.

If you argue you have been hacked, they will more than likely do an IP check. see that it is your pc that was connected and might close you account permanently for trying to commit fraud.

So I would be completely honest with them but at the end it was your mistake. A costly one, but you would be VERY lucky to get anything.

Best regards

Thazar
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Doesnt TableNinja have some kind of logging system etc? Maybe its possible to confirm that you told the program to select 8$ tourneys but it opened a 2000$ one instead? IMO theres more point in talking to the TableNinja support than with the poker room. Poker room isn't responsible for the actions of TableNinja
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      sick beat need a stake? msg me graphs and id
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      Doesnt TableNinja have some kind of logging system etc? Maybe its possible to confirm that you told the program to select 8$ tourneys but it opened a 2000$ one instead? IMO theres more point in talking to the TableNinja support than with the poker room. Poker room isn't responsible for the actions of TableNinja
      Have not used tableninja, but it should have log file in it's install folder. No idea what it actually contain though.

If it has really registered to 2100$ table when user has only defined it to register into <=8$ games then that is quite a "showstopper" bug. They should compensate user for it, if such bug really exist. For user this kind of possibility is huge risk...
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reaching4Zen
      just out of interest; would you still have complained if you won that SNG?
      I still would. Regardless of whether he had won or lost, the table ninja software risked an unacceptable proportion of his bankroll.

Check the table ninja terms and conditions for any non-responsibility clauses of such a bug.
    • portvalenath
      portvalenath
      Bronze
      i think tableninja would definitely have to compensate, clearly a software error and they have effectively spewed your roll, super wrong
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      The TableNinja Sit-n-Go Opener will automatically buy into Real Money Sit-n-Go's with your money. Please use this feature VERY carefully and test everything at microstakes. We are not responsible for any money you may lose using the Sit-n-Go Opener. Please also be sure to set a maximum buy-in the PokerStars® tournament filter to prevent any potential problems that might occur due to changes made to PokerStars® tournament tables.

Taken from here