This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FT+ MB = love ?

• Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Bronze
      Can you withdraw on moneybookers from FTP?
      I`d like to withdraw like 1K$ and I don`t know what is the best choice : MB(if it is working) or Visa (from a RO bank.. with RON currency ( dunno the currency exchange fee...) )

What is the best option ?
  • 6 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I withdrew onto MB about 9 days ago, it said it would take 1-2 days. still nothing so i emailed them and they said they don't know how long it will take but my money is safe. So credit card is probably better, I think most banks charge between 1.5 and 2.5% to convert but you'd have to ask your bank
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      just a heads up, neteller doesnt seem to be any quicker either. mines been processing for about a week and still nothing
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Bronze
      Updates ? This weekend i need to withdraw that 1K to deposit on other poker site and MB would be the best choice...but i don t think is working.

Netteler the second one but i don t think is working either(i don t even have an Neteller acc but i can make one for this action).

The 3rd one , and the most -EV one is VISA, but i think is the only one working :( s**t.

Anyone updates..?
    • janez1982
      janez1982
      Bronze
      What are you talking about : fulltilt to moneybookers is not working since BF....

Or is it just me?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      some countries work with MB, some don't. My 1st one worked within a day, pretty much instantly.

My second one, that i talked about in the original reply still hasn't processed, guess it's been at least 2 weeks but not really sure
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      ok mine worked yesterday so it took about 3 weeks