FT+ MB = love ?

• Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      Can you withdraw on moneybookers from FTP?
      I`d like to withdraw like 1K$ and I don`t know what is the best choice : MB(if it is working) or Visa (from a RO bank.. with RON currency ( dunno the currency exchange fee...) )

What is the best option ?
  • 6 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I withdrew onto MB about 9 days ago, it said it would take 1-2 days. still nothing so i emailed them and they said they don't know how long it will take but my money is safe. So credit card is probably better, I think most banks charge between 1.5 and 2.5% to convert but you'd have to ask your bank
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      just a heads up, neteller doesnt seem to be any quicker either. mines been processing for about a week and still nothing
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      Updates ? This weekend i need to withdraw that 1K to deposit on other poker site and MB would be the best choice...but i don t think is working.

Netteler the second one but i don t think is working either(i don t even have an Neteller acc but i can make one for this action).

The 3rd one , and the most -EV one is VISA, but i think is the only one working :( s**t.

Anyone updates..?
    • janez1982
      janez1982
      Bronze
      What are you talking about : fulltilt to moneybookers is not working since BF....

Or is it just me?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      some countries work with MB, some don't. My 1st one worked within a day, pretty much instantly.

My second one, that i talked about in the original reply still hasn't processed, guess it's been at least 2 weeks but not really sure
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      ok mine worked yesterday so it took about 3 weeks