How much does it take?

• queen0123
      queen0123
      Global
      I've passed everything and send my ID passport and a phone bill.
      Everything is fine but I'm waiting for 5~6 long hours.
      I dont want to be dissrespectfull but any moderator that would check them would see everything is okay.

Hey Im too old for this :) , so lets get it all going I want to build a bankroll this summer.
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi queen0123 & welcome to the community, it's good to see you.

Unfortunately I don't have access so can't check for you, but I'm sure it's all in hand.

The whole process including transfer of funds can take anywhere between a few hours and 48 hours, so we would ask you to be patient for a little while longer.

I know you will itching to get started, we all were. In the meantime however I can strongly recommend re-reading through the strategy material, it will help you no end when you start to play.

More and more material will become available to you as you progress through each status level.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to shout and we'll be happy to help you.

Welcome once again, good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • queen0123
      queen0123
      Global
      Thanks Bart, indeed the support team on PS are the softest.

You got into my mind that was what I was doing. Planning my BR management by reading articles available :) .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey no problem, anytime.

Oh yes, that's sounds a very good idea indeed. It always pays to go into battle fully prepared.

Think carefully through the BRM, table selection (also commonly misunderstood but vital to profit) and try to memorise some of the starting hands.
      Don't worry though, you can always keep the charts/strategy material open whilst playing, or some members even save it as their desktop background initially :P

I won't bore you with loads of advice on your first day, but my final tip is to not worry too much over mistakes. They will happen, they happen to us all, but with a decent BRM on a low/micro stakes table they shouldn't cost you too much and they are great to learn from ;)
      Any hands/situations you are unsure on can be posted in our sample hands section of the forum for analysis and second opinions from other members and experienced coaches :) Not forgetting the free coaching sessions available to you when you start to play & reach Bronze status. It's all good :f_cool:

What variant of poker will you be trying first my friend? cash tables? sit and goes? mtt tournaments?

Bart
    • queen0123
      queen0123
      Global
      In a variance Ill try to handle and master all of them in the end.

As for the first my money are on cash tables hoping to multitable to succes I'll do the lowest possible with 0.80$ buyin.

And maybe ocassional 1$ MTTs maybe 1 per day.

Ill do that until Ill score some and then ill go up on cash games and enter SNGs as I love the WSOP Steps shot.

If everything goes okay by the end of this summer Ill have 500$~5k$ in my bankroll.
    • queen0123
      queen0123
      Global
      Okay now that hopefully this is the last step, I've provided a photo with me holding my ID.

Hopefully now things will go out smoothly as I wanna have some fun ;) .
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by queen0123
      Okay now that hopefully this is the last step, I've provided a photo with me holding my ID.

Hopefully now things will go out smoothly as I wanna have some fun ;) .
      Hi queen0123,

I hope for you as well! We just met in this thread ;)

Ingrid