This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

wsop main event

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ronanmulv,

Obviously very difficult as a lot of players to thread the way through even for the very best of the professionals.

I'm of course totally biased, but there are a fine bunch of U.K. lads (& lasses) that could do very well this year, not least Sam Trickett, Akenhead, Cody etc.

Whatever happens, I'm sure there will be a few surprises along the way and willl be glued to it personally ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      TwiceT FTW!!!!!
    • DanMeaks
      DanMeaks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi ronanmulv,

Obviously very difficult as a lot of players to thread the way through even for the very best of the professionals.

I'm of course totally biased, but there are a fine bunch of U.K. lads (& lasses) that could do very well this year, not least Sam Trickett, Akenhead, Cody etc.

Whatever happens, I'm sure there will be a few surprises along the way and willl be glued to it personally ;)

Best regards,

Bart
      My money would be on Sam Trickett! The guy just plays hard!
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Eugene Kachalov