• reniels
      Hello i have the follow options in the elephant and i want to know what does mean really?

How can i use it profitable? what does mean?

Vpip Average Raise Average Open Raise Late Position Call Average
      Fold BB To Steal Fold SB To Steal Continuation Bet Flop Fold To Continuation Bet Flop
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      hey reniels,

using a HUD (like elephant) where you can see statistics like you mentioned can be really helpful esp as you move up the limits. however, it kinda takes a bit of getting used to.

the importance really lies in knowing your opponents better so you can play more optimally towards them. when i first started, i only looked at vpip (which means the percentage of times they play a hand), pfr or open raise (the percentage of times they raise a hand when they play it) to help me define players types so i could refine my play against them (check out the bronze article on different player types). even those two statistics already helped me a lot. when you get to gold status, there's more detailed articles on each player type as well as the common stats they have.

here are some silver articles on stat basics 1 and stat interpretation 2

it really takes practice practice practice to utilize all these stats and understand them. we all have to start somewhere tho :)

hope this helps!

• reniels
      Thank you, i am goint to see the article
    • qingfeng456
      :O thank you