question re rakeback

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      Good morning Melissaash :)

100% up to $600 First Deposit Bonus:
      -The bonus can be split into 3 separate deposits
      -Paid out every 10% of the first deposit amount or $20 - depending on what the lower amount is
      -120 days timelimit

Make a deposit here

27% Rakeback:
      -The net rake is calculated by taking the produced rake (MGR) and subtracting all bonuses received from Full Tilt Poker.
      -Rakeback is paid for period running from Tuesdays midnight to Mondays 23h59 - EST timezone.
      -You will start to get rakeback for the full period in which you made your deposit

Example: You received the Free $50 and you deposit on Thursday 14th of June. You will get rakeback for the full period running from Tuesday 14th of June midnight EST to Monday the 20th of June 23h59 EST.

Full Tilt rakeback FAQ

Any more questions, please let us know
    • Melissaash
      hi Ingrid im a little confused, i have already download installed and receive the free 50 i never entered psvip in the referal code though, but i am still earning strategy points
    • MarcPS
      Hey there,

If you've received the free $50, you can activate your rakeback payments simply by making a deposit!

Of course, if you're receiving StrategyPoints then you've done everything perfectly and are properly tracked to and can take advantage of everything we offer.

Does that explain a little more?

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Melissaash
      yes it does thanks