[Poll] What's the most convincing feats of PokerStrategy.com?

• Poll
    • What feats of PokerStrategy.com work best to convince a beginner to give it a try?

You can get $50 for free to start your career.
        44%
        It's a great community - you will get an answer on every question.
        19%
        You quickly learn a lot - in a beginner-friendly way.
        17%
        If you stick with it, the poker content takes you to a very advanced level.
        12%
        You get rewarded for bringing in new members.
        4%
        You can participate in a lot of freerolls and other promotions.
        3%
        You get the most competitive offers for the large poker rooms.
        0%
      Total: 218 Votes
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      We all know it: trying to recommend your favourite movie, book or artist to friends or colleagues. It can be easy, it can be hard.

With Poker, it's similar: we all know it's a great, challenging game - but there's also doubts about poker in many people's minds.

PokerStrategy.com worked well in the past in bringing players to the game who otherwise would never have tried it - which brings us to the question at hand:

From your experience, which aspects of PokerStrategy.com do you think are the most important to make someone give it a try?

In the poll, you can vote for up to three of the options.
  • 14 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Obviously we know after being members for a while that there is so much more on offer here than just $50 and used well the info on here is priceless. But i think for beginners the $50 for free is definately what draws you in.
    • figeljfigelj
      figeljfigelj
      Bronze
      For beginners it is $50 for free. I started to play poker for real just because of this starting capital. And if u want to start play seriously then it is possible to learn here. Really good is the live coaching option.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      the $50 was what bring me here, but after a while (2 mounth) I can tell you that the comunity, contents, and mainly the coachs/admins/mods are the most valuable things in this site.

if you asked me --as a beginner to poker-- to campare "PS.com" vs "rest of poker websites". I'll definitely select PS.com... NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! :D
    • MaHnaK
      MaHnaK
      Bronze
      OFC, $50 starting capital is best thing for new member to join the community and then on articles, video's and coachings all these make members to stay alive :) .
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Just think how much more attractive this site would be if the articles were available to download in ebook format. Think of all the extra $$$$$ you could be printing. Such a shame.
    • Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Just think how much more attractive this site would be if the articles were available to download in ebook format. Think of all the extra $$$$$ you could be printing. Such a shame.
      lol :heart:
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      The only reason I play on FTP is because I got $50 free, otherwise I would have been on pokerstars. I'm still here because of the strategy articles.

The community is an added bonus to me (may integrate a bit more when I've got the time over the summer), but it is a great one - I'll be happy when I become a familiar name :)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      I agree the $50 is what draws most people here and quite often will be all they take from the site...

There is a neverending wealth of information here... This site is big business and therefore serious business...
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      You quickly learn a lot - in a beginner-friendly way.

trolls must have pressed this only I gues

myself, yeah 50$ but after busting it I decided that videos here is the best thing you can find to learn from.
    • Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      I have a bunch of videos that I'm yet to watch on my DC sub, but even so, I've found the articles here priceless (once uploaded to my kindle :f_love: ) and I'm going to sign up to Pokerstars (WH software tilts me :evil: ) with PS's bonus code just so my status can go to gold/plat and read the extra articles.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for taking the time and write down your thoughts and feedback! Keep them coming :heart:

kindle <<<<<<<<<<<3 real books

still ------------^^ ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      The community is an added bonus to me (may integrate a bit more when I've got the time over the summer), but it is a great one - I'll be happy when I become a familiar name :)
      Looking forward to this lynius :)
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Can you add an Ingrid option?
    • dnk1106
      dnk1106
      Bronze
      The free $50, the articles and the good vibe :D !