This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

jj in sb general feedback

• noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      i was playing a weekly tourney (50dollar)when i had jj in the sb blinds where blinds were 125/250 had stack 5000 approx had a mini raise to 500 from middle position stack 9000aprox player range ace x any k x small pairs now my decision call (way ahead way behind see flop) flop k t 3 rainbow cb half pot my decision fold (safe option ) sorry i have not used the poker software yet to put up the hands dont have any poker software will get to use it soon just want general feedback there were 8 seats to a montly final was 10/11 at the time i usually try to hold on to my chips and avoid flips until i am about 10 bb or less leak or not . ps got a seat
  • 3 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      shove preflop

Just to clarify,if he's raising the range you put him on then JJ are way ahead of his range+ you dont really want to see overcards on flop.
    • noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      yes i know i dont want to see q k a on the flop but i dont want to flip either or put more money in when i am out of position as i am close to a seat is it wrong should i reraise or push all in or is a fold right just want to get the right line on this tx noel
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      the thing is that you are still quite far from the money and you are a short stack, if you were like 3rd or 4th in chips and he was the CL, then you might think about anything else, but now, its a no brainer