jj in sb general feedback

• noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      i was playing a weekly tourney (50dollar)when i had jj in the sb blinds where blinds were 125/250 had stack 5000 approx had a mini raise to 500 from middle position stack 9000aprox player range ace x any k x small pairs now my decision call (way ahead way behind see flop) flop k t 3 rainbow cb half pot my decision fold (safe option ) sorry i have not used the poker software yet to put up the hands dont have any poker software will get to use it soon just want general feedback there were 8 seats to a montly final was 10/11 at the time i usually try to hold on to my chips and avoid flips until i am about 10 bb or less leak or not . ps got a seat
  • 3 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      shove preflop

Just to clarify,if he's raising the range you put him on then JJ are way ahead of his range+ you dont really want to see overcards on flop.
    • noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      yes i know i dont want to see q k a on the flop but i dont want to flip either or put more money in when i am out of position as i am close to a seat is it wrong should i reraise or push all in or is a fold right just want to get the right line on this tx noel
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      the thing is that you are still quite far from the money and you are a short stack, if you were like 3rd or 4th in chips and he was the CL, then you might think about anything else, but now, its a no brainer