Aliens? Real Or Fake?

• D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      Do you chaps believe in Aliens?
      I DOO! but not little green things or grey's,I believe there more complex than that.
      Let me know what you think! I've been fascinated since a kid.

I also believe they played a part in the Egyptian Pyramids.

Peace x
  • 61 replies
    • Traxion2k
      Traxion2k
      Bronze
      yes i see aliens almost daily the come over the border to norway. Some of them migth even be illegal aliens.
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      I can assure you These aliens are not Islamic.

Peace x
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      hm if we define aliens as extraterrestrial, meaning, not from earth, then yes of course, cuz I believe in Angels and that would be aliens too :P - greys, reptilians.. maybe in other dimensions. Also considering how gigantic this universe is, would be a bit arrogant to assume we are alone ;)
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      My bad were i come from we don't call Immigrants Aliens.
      And yes you would be arrogant if you thought we was the only intelligent beings out there.
      So true!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I think there is only the smallest chance that they dont exist i dunno what shape or form they would take, i suppose they would all be different, maybe there are some very similar to ourselves somewhere. Id like to be around the day contact is made maybe it already has been and we havent been told who knows eh!

What makes you think they are linked to the pyramids?
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      I think there is only the smallest chance that they dont exist i dunno what shape or form they would take, i suppose they would all be different, maybe there are some very similar to ourselves somewhere. Id like to be around the day contact is made maybe it already has been and we havent been told who knows eh!

What makes you think they are linked to the pyramids?
      the pyramids are said to be places where particular magnetic energy fields are and in order to find them from space they built pyramids there, also the triangle shape is a sacret shape used as form of protection in spirituality
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      I also think there is a possibility of a humanoid race that was advanced in genetical engineering able to create a new race: us

who knows ;) but i dont think that idea would be impossible
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      Well all you gotta do is look at a few ancient Egyptian tablets and symbols.
      There's plenty of proof in the drawings.
      Not only that but Jazbenz is correct.
      Its been said that even till this day our modern engineering could not produce what the Egyptians did.
      They have even found ancient battery's there.
      Its all so interesting and should be looked into.

Peace x
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      any links please?
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      there is something called ancient aliens on youtube, it aired on the history channel, cool stuff :)

there is probably all episodes on youtube, just search for them :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      are all episodes 1hr 30? i think i might be too ignorant for that lol il give the first ep a go and if its decent il watch the rest thanks for linking me to it
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Well, I'm downloading the entire season of this Ancient Aliens doc already :s_cool:

Here goes a trustful torrent link for those who are interested...

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/History-channel-Ancient-aliens-Season-1-720p/43581b70047dda3160948583b49c217e6110ac27546a
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      i'm already downloading both season from piratebay :D
      thanks for link btw, didn't know about these series :)
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      are all episodes 1hr 30? i think i might be too ignorant for that lol il give the first ep a go and if its decent il watch the rest thanks for linking me to it
      haha i havent seen all episodes either, so no worries, once in a while i feel drawn to it tho :)
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      Wow thanks for the links! :)
    • tofu22
      tofu22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz

the pyramids are said to be places where particular magnetic energy fields are and in order to find them from space they built pyramids there, also the triangle shape is a sacret shape used as form of protection in spirituality
      the piramids are a piramidic shape because in those days they didn't know how to build such a tall structure as a box like we do now days, they started with the stepped piramids, which are like putting one box on top of another then refined the shape iinto the piramids. no aliens involved there.
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      if you go to youtube you should find shorter videos for sure.
      I know its a lot to take in at first.
      But after a while things start making sense and dots start to join together.

Peace x
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      And who am i going to believe in more?
      A modern day skeptic or Ancient markings that are older than my nan [Trust me that's old!] Lol

Peace x
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Phil iveys an alien