Illuminati and Conspiracy in American

• 8 replies
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      I believe in the NWO= New World Order.
      And i believe there will be a world war 3 because of them just like world war 2.
      Bankers+War=Profit
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      it's not all bullshit, some truth to these things for sure, but I also think it's being ridiculed by people who don't wanna know what's going on or who want to hide it or naturally the sheep whose ego's need to stay in the matrix where everythings fine all the time ;)
    • D3FCON
      D3FCON
      Bronze
      True if anyone knew anything about the human brain you would not deny that we live in the matrix.
      Some people might say...You watch to many movies.
      But this is scientific facts.
      All we see touch and smell is only electrical signals in our brain.
      So the world is a holographic universe.
      But most people don't wanna know they don't wanna move outside there comfort zone.
    • TeddyTaiwan
      TeddyTaiwan
      Silver
      Think the new world order started moving ages ago. There is no doubt that there are people behind the scenes that pull strings... Some conspiracy theories may be far fetched.

Lol the videos i saw on youtube were pretty intresting.

But yea something is going to go down soon I reckon.. as long as it doesn't affect the Internet when im playing for a MASSIVE pot with a Royal flush
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      i was heavily into these things at a point in my life,
      to a point where it just made me sad, however today i dont think about it as much, i watch the news offcourse and sometimes curse, like when they try to sell us a new humanitarian war (such a paradox) i get sad,
      however i can only take care of my family, and my surroundings, i can not let things wich i have no controle over get me down,
      i still wartch documentarys and such on the subject and to me it's blatantly obvius,
      offcourse people with MASSIVE wealth (i'm talking wealth not rich) wich have interests in control, conspire to keep said controle, it's human nature, we do not live in a democratic society we are humans and humans have hierarcy (prolly not spelled right)

only thing you can do is love your neighbur and try to do good in your community, waking people up othen wont help them verry much if they are comfortable not knowing...
    • Satanic4
      Satanic4
      Bronze
      Originally posted by D3FCON
      All we see touch and smell is only electrical signals in our brain.
      So the world is a holographic universe.
      This is just a theory though...
    • TeddyTaiwan
      TeddyTaiwan
      Silver
      I don't think waking up to it isn't all that bad once you come to terms that you can't really do anything about it... Just live life normally and kick back and play some poker...

Watching all the vids just makes me annoyed and every time its at the back of my mind that stuff like this goes on..
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Don't know 'bout US government but few months ago I ran in to some site with lots of stuff written about them and it is really not all bull. And those stuff about Mayan calendar, Nibiru and all... I don't think that World's gonna end and that Illuminati can read my mind (if they could they would be damn good poker players, Tom would've been fish to them), but there must be some truth in all those stories!?