This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 KQs

• dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      Do you think I should bet on the flop against these players?I bet their entire stack on the turn to get maximum fold equity...
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $0.8
      Hero:
      $4.75
      CO:
      $0.8

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:spade: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.08, BU folds, SB raises to $0.18, BB folds, Hero calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.56) J:diamond: , T:spade: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0.56) 4:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.7, CO calls $0.62 (All-In), SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($1.80) 5:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $1.80
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dany2391,

Preflop: Against those stacks I would rather advice to fold actually. Of course we are getting the odds but basically you will make mistakes like if you hit a draw and then trying to Call or do anything like that.

As played
      Postflop: Just check behind the turn and be happy if you get a free card. Not worth to shove. Mostly better hands will Call and most of the worse ones will fold.

Best regards.