Hello.

• KaerbEmEvig
      KaerbEmEvig
      Bronze
      Hello, I'm a former (but I still do it) RTS/FPS (started the latter 1-2 months ago) player who wanted to try his chances at poker. I'm 18 years old since Jan 15^^.

Anyways, I've been flicking through all these guides and I've stumbled across some peculiarity, namely the Starting-Hands-Chart Fixed Limit has some inaccuracies in it (according to the sample hand replays). It lists KJs as Speculative hands while every time I see it played, it's played as if it was a Mediocre hand.

For example here, during the Pairs replay: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/fixed-limit/235/2/

KJs clubs, one limper, late position and Hero (LOL) raises, despite the chart clearly telling him to call. I've seen few more such examples (with KJs or KJo being played as if they were not Speculative/Mixed (respectfully) hands).

Can someone explain this to me? Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi KaerbEmEvig!

Thanks. There seems to be a mistake. We will fix it. Please treat it as mediocre hand.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • KaerbEmEvig
      KaerbEmEvig
      Bronze
      Does KJo also belong to the wrong group in the chart or am I mistaken? (I sure can be). Thanks in advance.
    • KaerbEmEvig
      KaerbEmEvig
      Bronze
      I know I shouldn't be double posting but thanks to this this post will be seen a lot faster (you can merge them later, sorry for being annoying). I wanted to know, since I have now passed the quiz (second attenpt only =( ), I don't know which platform to choose.

Which one looks the best, has least eye-candy (like 3D models), easily visible cards (myopia sux, eh), easily readable chat and comfortable interface?

Help me=].
    • KaerbEmEvig
      KaerbEmEvig
      Bronze
      Very important: can an admin change my phone number? Please add a "071" infront of it - I forgot to include the 'regional prefix', is that even doable?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi KaerbEmEvig,

- Personally, i recommend PartyPoker. They also meet your requirements. ;)

- Regarding your phone number: please send us a ticket. You can find the ticket system under "HELP"

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-