This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rake back ?

• pokerman13
      pokerman13
      Bronze
      Hey,

i have requested my TAF money bat ,mansion poker and i was was just wondering if i will get any rake back there ?

and also to receive my TAF money at my mansion account do i have to use the bonus code when i sign up?

if so which one PS150 or PSVIP ??

thanks
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, please use the code 'PSVIP'. Unfortunately Mansion doesn't offer any rakeback promotion as of the moment.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • pokerman13
      pokerman13
      Bronze
      ok well i have created a mansion account and requested my TAF money there but i didn't use any bonus code.

Is the bonus code absolutely nessasery to receive my TAF money ?

because i requested the TAF money 5 days ago. ??

THNX
    • pokerman13
      pokerman13
      Bronze
      Ok i have been talking with mansion poker support and they said i have to make another account with the correct bonus code.

so i have made a new mansion poker account with the correct bonus code (PSVIP) and i have added my new mansion poker account number into my profile.
      And i requested my TAF bonus 5 days ago, will it take much longer ?

thank you
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi pokerman13!

We are working on it. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      My Mansion account is created with PS150 code. Is that ok for receiving taf -transfers? :)

It's been almost two weeks now since the request. I've been patient, haven't even wrote a ticket about it yet :)

-- Z --
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zamwise,

No problem if you used the code 'PS150'. We're working on it. Please be patient.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-