Question about SnG HUD

• CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I just got HEM and im setting up a HuD display for FR SnG. However, I was wondering how reliable a HUD is for SnGs. Do the stats that you accumulate in the early phase get completely destroyed by the late phase when players change their betting patterns dramatically. (Ie pushing 100% from SB when blinds are very high)

For example.. lets say villain is stealing like 8% of the time from button in the first 30 hands. However, when blinds get higher villain starts stealing more and more. in HU he starts stealing 100% of the time.

Does HEM accumulate all of these stats and make an average? This would mean that the stats I have on villain are very inaccurate.

Thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

I don't play much SNG but I am sure by either clicking , double clicking or right clicking (don't know which one exactly) you can get the breakdown. however you need a loads of hands for a decent sample

Regards

Thazar
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Double click is to filter the hands for that SNG alone.

You can do one better, though. Use the filters for different number of players. For example, I played 6 max SNGs and have it set for 6 and 5 players, then for 4, then 3, and for heads up. So for FR, just set it to 9-7 one, 6-5, 4, 3 and HU. Or maybe some other combo, more experienced FR players will tell you.
    • CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      Double click is to filter the hands for that SNG alone.

You can do one better, though. Use the filters for different number of players. For example, I played 6 max SNGs and have it set for 6 and 5 players, then for 4, then 3, and for heads up. So for FR, just set it to 9-7 one, 6-5, 4, 3 and HU. Or maybe some other combo, more experienced FR players will tell you.

Oh so I can set the stats so that it only keeps the stats when there are like 9 to 7 players left in the SnG (early phase)?
    • neelton
      neelton
      Bronze
      Yes. You can filter them whichever way you like as far # of players on the table. It keeps the stats for all the hands of the specific player you've played against while being in a game where there have been 7-9 players on the table.

You can see for yourself: HUD Options -> Additional HUD Filters...
    • CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Originally posted by neelton
      Yes. You can filter them whichever way you like as far # of players on the table. It keeps the stats for all the hands of the specific player you've played against while being in a game where there have been 7-9 players on the table.

You can see for yourself: HUD Options -> Additional HUD Filters...

Thanks