ID check

• 13 replies
    • queen0123
      queen0123
      Global
      I know what you are talking about but I suggest you to have patience as if that's the first session of the requested documents you will have a second session after that (if everything is okay) you may have to wait another 48hr for the 50$ to arrive.
    • oozman
      oozman
      Bronze
      2nd session...whats dat?
    • queen0123
      queen0123
      Global
      They then request you a photo taken by you where you hold your ID in your hand.
    • oozman
      oozman
      Bronze
      u rvcd ur bankroll?
    • queen0123
      queen0123
      Global
      I've sent the picture and I'm waiting for it too.
    • oozman
      oozman
      Bronze
      hope so the process will be completed soon
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey guys,

welcome to our community! :) i know you're super excited to get your bankrolls and start playing (as i was back then) :f_biggrin: but you will need to be a little patient as the whole process can take a little time. if you have been chosen for random id check, it can take up to 48hrs after you've submitted the documents.

in the meantime, why dont you read some articles from our strategy section or watch some vids to prepare yourself for the tables? :) also keep an eye on your inbox and check your spam folder too in case customer support has been trying to contact you.

if you have more questions, dont hesitate to let us know. :) what game are you going to be playing?

smiles,
      wendy
    • oozman
      oozman
      Bronze
      no matter how long it takes i just expect that they pass my id.....cause i hav seen some of the ids fail too .....
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      well, that's true, not everyone is able to pass the security checks for different reasons. giving away free bankrolls unfortunately attract a lot of fraud cases so we also have to be careful and try to protect our members.

hopefully, that's not the case and we will have no problems :) i will try and get you some help. the super awesome head admin should be waking up soon. crossing my fingers for you! :D
    • oozman
      oozman
      Bronze
      :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Thank you purplefizz for taking care of the guys while I was dreaming :)

@oozman, congratulations you have successfully passed the ID check and your starting capital is on its way to your poker account. Please allow 48 hours to be visible on your account. :)

@queen0123, first of all thank you so much for helping us and inform the newbies about the relevant procedures here at PokerStrategy.com and encourage them to be patient meanwhile ;) ~ awesome job. Your account is still in the verification process, would you mind taking a look at your tickets and see if you could help us speed up the process?

Any questions, just shout
      Ingrid
    • oozman
      oozman
      Bronze
      Yup...just saw my iD got verified...em so happppppy :)
      wanna build some bankroll this summer :) all thanks to PS...u guys are awesome....n just wanna tell those who think this is a scam....actually this is not :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oozman
      Yup...just saw my iD got verified...em so happppppy :)
      wanna build some bankroll this summer :) all thanks to PS...u guys are awesome....n just wanna tell those who think this is a scam....actually this is not :)
      you can do it here :D

Good luck oozman and hope you'll enjoy your stay with PokerStrategy.com!

Looking forward to see you on the forum, go explore :)
      Ingrid