• Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      *tumbleweed rolls past*
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      thoughts...

video is 12 minutes long at normal speed. the odds are kind of against you to come across big leaks.

if your wondering about the video itself the audio is good, but the resolution on your recording is a bit to low. hard to see hole cards etc.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      I didn't see your kicker but that was 3bet 8Q8 flop.
      PREFLOP: I don't know the reads. I can't see HUD with you. So can't comment a lot. (If you didn't allready, get a free trial of poker tracker or holdem manager.
      FLOP: You should cbet it, unless he is maniac and will take the lead. (He didn't as we see, and didn't even bet on turn).
      TURN: as checked, you have to check again.
      RIVER: If you want to get money from A high you should bet 2/3 of the pot. (If he is reg ofcourse). If he raises you, it's again reads, but I don't know if I could lay that down, i can't even see bet sizing.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      you have to raise K7o preflop on Small blind.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      You get raise from SB, and you have AJs.
      Why 3bet? Nothing you dominate continues playing here, so I just would call as we are in position, and it is very wide range, so he will cbet with trash, and AJs is playable postflop. I would 3bet AJs only out of position, and not allways.
    • novelsound
      novelsound
      Bronze
      i have never seen anyone whistle random tunes while playing 4 tables, don't thinks it's possible to do that if you're focused on the game.

as far as strategy goes you have to learn to value bet, value bet more and bigger. It seems you're afraid they will fold to your bets but that is a big mistake - not to bet for value because opponent may fold.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      wow. You should have bet more on river with made straight. If they are calling re raise on turn they are probably calling a bit more than half of pot bet on river
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      like the guy said before, it's impossible to find big leaks at that short video. And yeaaah, I am fish myself so I can't comment a lot. :f_biggrin:
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by novelsound
      i have never seen anyone whistle random tunes while playing 4 tables, don't thinks it's possible to do that if you're focused on the game.
      lol this felt so slow to me. I normally play 8 tables so this was like half speed for me. i can concentrate and whistle at teh same time. it takes less brainpower to whistle than to talk.
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by Saruniks

PREFLOP: I don't know the reads. I can't see HUD with you. So can't comment a lot. (If you didn't allready, get a free trial of poker tracker or holdem manager.
      quote]

nah no HUDs or databases work with this site. its a small euro one. probs why.

i have used them all b4 and found them to be moderately useful. but grinding teh micros and payign 100 bucks for a poker tracker just doesnt seem worth it, even if i was playing on stars or tilt.

when i move up a few limits when it costs 1 - 2 BI then ill get it. now, there is just no point.

if i can't beat the micros without a HUD then I dont think ill make it in poker.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Laggsy
      when i move up a few limits when it costs 1 - 2 BI then ill get it. now, there is just no point.

if i can't beat the micros without a HUD then I dont think ill make it in poker.
      I think this is wrong attitude really, obviously its personal choice and if you manage without one then thats fine but a HUD clearly helps and why would you not want every legal advantage you can get when trying to win.

a HUD collects data from every single hand you play helping the decisions you have to make a lot less complicated, obviously we never go on stats/HUDs alone but if you're multitabling there are gonna be hands you miss every so often.

If there are a couple of regs at your table and they have lets say 2k hands on you on their HUD then they are (probably) gonna have more of an idea on how to exploit you than the other way round.

I know people are pretty successful and have never used one but IMO if you want to climb the stakes and be successful in this game why wouldnt you make use of everything you can to get an edge on your opponents?
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      I dont have the money to spend on one. Its not worth it imo.

Also good luck finding a HUD that works with npiq poker. lol.