This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New

• xTOOKIEx
      xTOOKIEx
      Bronze
      Hey sup ! Ive just signed up on this website and waiting for the $50 bonus after passing the quiz. I have choosen to play on fulltiltpoker but i see there is alot of other sites. Which do youse prefer to play on ?

Cheerz
      Tookie
  • 2 replies
    • Satanic4
      Satanic4
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xTOOKIEx
      Hey sup ! Ive just signed up on this website and waiting for the $50 bonus after passing the quiz. I have choosen to play on fulltiltpoker but i see there is alot of other sites. Which do youse prefer to play on ?

Cheerz
      Tookie
      Welcome to pokerstrategy,

I play on party poker but have played full tilt and I thought it was the best out of the choices for the $50. Have a friend who plays on Cake and likes it though, but he only went there since he already had a full tilt account. But the reason I chose full tilt is the amount of SNG traffic it has compared to the other options.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi xTOOKIEx,

Welcome to our community!

If you would like to know more regarding our poker room partners, I suggest you take a look at the Poker room boards where you can read discussions on all kinds of topics between our members on each poker room. Feel free to post your questions. :)

Wish you a happy and successful stay with PokerStrategy.com
      Ingrid

@Satanic4, thank you for the great input! =)