New

• xTOOKIEx
      xTOOKIEx
      Bronze
      Hey sup ! Ive just signed up on this website and waiting for the $50 bonus after passing the quiz. I have choosen to play on fulltiltpoker but i see there is alot of other sites. Which do youse prefer to play on ?

Cheerz
      Tookie
  • 2 replies
    • Satanic4
      Satanic4
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xTOOKIEx
      Hey sup ! Ive just signed up on this website and waiting for the $50 bonus after passing the quiz. I have choosen to play on fulltiltpoker but i see there is alot of other sites. Which do youse prefer to play on ?

Cheerz
      Tookie
      Welcome to pokerstrategy,

I play on party poker but have played full tilt and I thought it was the best out of the choices for the $50. Have a friend who plays on Cake and likes it though, but he only went there since he already had a full tilt account. But the reason I chose full tilt is the amount of SNG traffic it has compared to the other options.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi xTOOKIEx,

Welcome to our community!

If you would like to know more regarding our poker room partners, I suggest you take a look at the Poker room boards where you can read discussions on all kinds of topics between our members on each poker room. Feel free to post your questions. :)

Wish you a happy and successful stay with PokerStrategy.com
      Ingrid

@Satanic4, thank you for the great input! =)