Hello from Croatia

• prljavopseto
      prljavopseto
      Bronze
      Hello poker community,

I m Ivica and i come from Croatia, i was born in a beautiful city Zadar on Croatian coastline, and always enjoyed in sea, summer, sun, guitar, womens, eating good food (especially fish) and drinking good wines...

I began playing holdem poker recently, with my friends on home games - tournaments, and some low cash game. Am very eager to learn the game, and i m especially interested in mastering pot limit omaha. Maybe u guys know some good literature or free videos (for start) on micro cash games plo? (i googled it some, but first hand answer is always better :) )

I registered on william hill, and am hoping to get my funds soon. Do you guys have experince playing on william hill, and what impressions u have about interface, strength of players, etc..

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ivica
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey prljavopseto,

It sure sounds like you know what you want in life :f_biggrin: you are making me hungry though! What guitar do you have i had a gibson SG until recently.

I sure do know some free material for you this site is full of it, strategy articles, videos, free live coachings and lots of fellow enthusiasts to talk strategy with, what more could you want?

The more play the more content you unlock so GL in your poker journey be sure to stick around and explore the site im sure you will love it here,

Carl
    • prljavopseto
      prljavopseto
      Bronze
      Hello Carl,

I actually own and play acoustic guitar: http://www.google.hr/search?um=1&hl=hr&client=opera&rls=en&channel=suggest&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=yamaha+423s&oq=yamaha+423s&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=7537l10550l0l11l10l0l3l3l1l234l1383l0.2.5 Nothing too fancy, but it's good enough for me...
      Did play many times electric, but acoustic is more suiting me

Yeah, i noticed a lot of videos on different poker subjects, and i hope i will unlock them soon...

I'm planning to start grinding multi-table PLO, cause i find it more interesting and "overclocked" version of holdem

Thanks on your welcome and kind wishes, and i wish you the same! :)

Best regards

Ivica
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I love acoustic too, probably more my SG was just for the band i was in but love chilling out with the sound of an acoustic.

I suck at PLO but you will find many others here to talk strategy with.

No worries if you get stuck on anything just leave a message somewhere and me or one of the other great mods here will pick it up for you.

Carl
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      Bok Zadranine. Dobar ti je nick .hahaha
      Wellcome!!!
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      Pozdrav prljavo pseto:D

Sretno i brzo savladavanje gradiva ;)
    • prljavopseto
      prljavopseto
      Bronze
      @carl: i wont hesitate to ask you... thanks once more

@andiperusko:pozdrav i hvala! nadimak mi se cinio prikladan za poker :D
      kazi i ti koju o sebi, sto igras odakle si (ako ti se da :) ) i sto bi mi preporucio kao literatura za plo?

EDIT: pa vidi jos 'rvata! Hvala bageru, nadam se da će bit dosta guranja bagera...Ajmoooooo reka bi Maminjo :D :D