another 50$ to PartyPoker

• DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      Dear Dzintars, You are receiving this message because as a valued PokerStrategy.com member you are still eligible to receive an extra $50 free starting capital at PartyPoker from us. This extra $50 has no strings attached, meaning that you don't need to make a deposit or pass an additional quiz. Simply register at PartyPoker via the link provided below, use bonus code PS150 and then enter your PartyPoker account name on the page you will be directed to by clicking on the link below. Claim your extra $50 free starting capital today! ---- Click on the link below to claim your free $50 ---- http://www.pokerstrategy.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A first deposit at PartyPoker also makes you eligible for their bonus of 100% of your deposit amount, up to $100. Simply use the bonus code PSDB100 on your first deposit. Please note that you must be logged in to PokerStrategy.com in order to enter your PartyPoker account name.

i did all of that :)

today :)

I would like to know if i will receive my 5-$ capital free of charge or do i need to deposit anything there?
  • 34 replies
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      It's free!
      I got it too =)
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      I want second 50 $ too :(

Got busto with first one, unfortunately :f_cry:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Congrats on being selected for the second starting capital! ;)

@ DzintarsTet, yes its free of charge. All you need to do is follow our instructions and you'll receive the second free $50 capital.

@purple16, I am sorry you haven't been selected this time but please keep an eye on your tickets you never know what tomorrow brings :)

@SickAtHome, all fine and managed to receive the free $50?

Enjoy guys
      Ingrid
    • DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      Thanks for your response ;)

And with how many hours i will get my extra 50$ to start playing? :)

i have a very slow internet connection at those 48hours
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DzintarsTet,

Please bare with me as I have to look into a few things. I'll be back tomorrow with updates.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • bigmanfry
      bigmanfry
      Bronze
      How can i recieve an extra 50 dollars ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bigmanfry
      How can i recieve an extra 50 dollars ?
      Hi bigmanfry,

You can only participate in these promotions if you were informed in an email/ticket which would mean you have been selected into the group of members we've sent out this particular offer.

If you didn't receive this offer yourself, you'll wont be able to take part in it.

As I mentioned before, keep an eye on your tickets because we always come up with cool promotions and you never know when you get a second chance for the free $50.

Ingrid
    • DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      Hmm i have a trouble verifieing my adress there...
      The thing is i don't pay any bills in my house hold, but party poker asks me to veryfie my adress with an utility bill where are my name on it and my home adress.

Will I be able to send them my fathers or mothers utility bill?

And i think if i verify my adress i will be able to receive 50$ bonus from pokerstrategy right?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DzintarsTet,

I think it should be possible for you to send in the documents of your parents and explain that you live under the same roof.

After that you'll be able to take part in the second free $50 capital which you've been offered. =)

Let me know how it goes.
      Ingrid
    • DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      Thanks for your fast response ;)

I wrote a support ticket a few minutes ago asking about this to them ;)

I wrote can i send my drivers license and my mothers or fathers utility bill

my drivers license with an utility bill on one photo, but i they will need something better than that i will ask partypoker if i can send my mothers passport pic, where i am writen to be her son :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi agian,

No problems :) anytime!

I am sure its going to be fine. The drivers license and your mothers or fathers utility bill should do the trick ;)

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid
    • DiSpirit
      DiSpirit
      Bronze
      Got selected for the second starting capital at PP too! Thank you PokerStrategy!

The timing was amazing tho, imagine just getting bachelor's degree and thinking about getting back to poker just to find a letter about second capital couple of days later :D

Anyhow, the capital already grown by 50% and I'm back to silver! Yay :D Thx again!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Fantastic news DiSpirit! Really happy to have you back and congrats on getting the bachelor degree :)

Any questions, let me know

Ingrid
    • melskie
      melskie
      Basic
      no more bonus sir??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi melskie,

Welcome to our community!

You can also participate and get your free $50 starting capital by passing our quiz :)

Start studying and once you're ready jump into the quiz here.

Any questions, please let me know
      Ingrid

ps: I'm a lady ;)
    • Slaapje
      Slaapje
      Bronze
      I received the email too. But i don't quite understand it, i'm eligible for another 50$ but when i click the link it says that i have to register with Partypoker. But i am already a registered (real money) player there. What do i have to do?

Grtz
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Slaapje,

Congratulation on being selected for the second free $50 capital.

Have you created your PartyPoker account via PokerStrategy.com or you've had an account before already?

Ingrid
    • Slaapje
      Slaapje
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

I don't know, must have been like 5 years ago. But i think i already had one before i joined here.
    • DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      Well Partypoker service doesn't allow me to send my drivers license and my mothers bill, more 4 days till my capital expire :(

Sent them my phone bill a couple of hours ago, but i don't know if they will accept it, because the bill is photographed with my telephone camera. But i hope everything will be ok and i will get a 50$ and will grow them into a profit :)