This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Micros MTsng grinder blog

• Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze

Hello everyone!

I'll start my second blog, because first one didnt work out kind of :) I just turned 22, have no job, so I will try to make living with poker. It's my dream for some time now, but never really believed it could happen. But then I started to read forums, blogs and realised that it's is possible, just have to work hard. :)

First time I played poker about six years ago, and until now only freerolls at many sites. Then two months ago I found 80cents on Stars & turned them into 200$ish in about month, but with some problems (unemployed as I mentioned) had to cash out and left only 16$ on FTP. Now in two days I have turned them into 48$ playing 45players MTT SNG with 1.1$ buy-in, not bad, eh? :) Here is graph:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tourneys: 37
      ROI: 102%
      Current BR: 48.58$

My goals for month:
      :diamond: Play 400 tourneys
      :diamond: Reach 300$ BR
      :diamond: Play basketball at least 4 times per week.

Lets say, my poker month started at June 13th.

Maybe there is someone like me and want to discuss poker on skype or here or .... ? :)

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Great song for grinding, helps against tilting :)

Thats all, thanks for reading,
      KK.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Krist2ps,

Big welcome to our blog section! =)

This :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Good luck and looking forward to follow you on the forum!

Ingrid
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      Time for todays update!

Played only 13 tournaments (FTP 45players with buy-in 1.1$), and yesterday didnt played at all. And again, had some nice graph here :)

Today finished 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and one bubble. Could be better, some small bad beats.

Tourneys: 51
      ROI: 106.7%
      Current BR: 66.85$

Running good :f_cool:
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      Almost forgot, this video made my day :D

Donkey against donkey :f_biggrin: