[NL2-NL10] Tt

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)

UTG ($47.25)
      UTG+1 ($14.40)
      MP1 ($25)
      Hero ($4.65)
      MP3 ($6.75)
      CO ($24.50)
      Button ($26.85)
      SB ($24.75)
      BB ($25)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with , .
      UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.5, MP3 calls $1.50, 4 folds, UTG calls $1.25, MP1 calls $1.25.

Flop: ($6.35) , , (4 players)
      UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($6.35) (4 players)
      UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($6.35) (4 players)

Final Pot: $6.35

Results in white below:
      UTG doesn't show.
      MP1 doesn't show.
      Hero has Td Th (two pair, tens and fives).
      MP3 doesn't show.
      Outcome:

Interesting hand, lot of people in the flop, the pot size was huge, but even that i think i would be overbeaten, so c/f was ok?
  • 7 replies
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      i think that even in a multiway pot like this you should put in a little raise postflop that does 2 things... if someone has a king he'll probably raise because it's a multiway pot and he don't want anyone to draw. and that little raise will give you knowlegde about where is everyone in the hand... and besides... there is a good possibilty you have the best hand with an underpair to the top community card... and you want someone will smt like QJ AQ AJ to fold and not to suck out on you... this time turn and river were safe... but most of the times anohter face card will come. that also depends on position and since you were 3rd to act i think your position qualified for that move. plus you were the initial raiser so most of the time they'll give you credit for a good hand..
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wildknight
      i think that even in a multiway pot like this you should put in a little raise postflop that does 2 things... if someone has a king he'll probably raise because it's a multiway pot and he don't want anyone to draw. and that little raise will give you knowlegde about where is everyone in the hand... and besides... there is a good possibilty you have the best hand with an underpair to the top community card... and you want someone will smt like QJ AQ AJ to fold and not to suck out on you... this time turn and river were safe... but most of the times anohter face card will come. that also depends on position and since you were 3rd to act i think your position qualified for that move. plus you were the initial raiser so most of the time they'll give you credit for a good hand..
      Hmmm, i dont like miniraises in such multiwaypot pot like i was in, usually people call in such situation,anway i dont like multiwaypots in general...:) except if i have a made hand...
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      a little raise doesn't mean a minraise... it means about 1/2 the size of the pot... but what you did was the right thing since you play SSS.
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wildknight
      a little raise doesn't mean a minraise... it means about 1/2 the size of the pot... but what you did was the right thing since you play SSS.
      yes, you are probably correct for BSS.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i push this tbh
    • Pureman
      Pureman
      Bronze
      Your restack is ~1/2 of the pot. With a super small restack like that, you have to shove here. If someone calls your push, you need an equity of ~25%. Even if you only get calls from 55+, 22, KTs+, KTo+ an equity 25% is enough to make the push +Ev.

Push Flop.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      against 55+, 22, KTs+, KTo+ you have 32.6% equity. I would add there AKo/AKs, since JJ+ is already there. Anyway, against the worst possible calling range you still have 29.6% equity. easy push