not verify bank account yet, can I receive - send money?

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I asked this question to moneybookers support email, but after 3 days they reply my question with wrong/unrelated answer. So I bring my question here because I think I'll get faster answer from you :)

I registered a moneybookers account. I have done email verifycation. I have not verifycate my local bank account nor my home address yet.
      Is my account ready now?
      I mean, can I ask a friend who has moneybookers account to send me money, then use the money to fill my poker account?

My reason to do this:
      international bank transfer from my country is very high (about $18 per tranfer), So it's not a wise thing to do for <$100 transaction.

Additional and unrelated:
      I registered via PS but when I opened "who refered you" from my MB account (this is before I fill my account number to PS link) it say something like "someone has refered you or it's passed 14 days". Anyway I fill my number to the box at PS webpage. And looks OK.

I think MB is a bit tricky in this case. it could potentially reduced PS referal. If only I did not fill the box (because I see that my account had refered by someone), maybe MB would not refered my account to PS. Just my 2 cent.

Regards,
      PD
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi patszerdonk,

How are you? :)

I think is best you verify your account now, sooner or later you'll have to do it anyway.

Let me know if you have more questions (I am not sure I understood your post correctly).

Ingrid
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid,
      I'm fine. I hope you also.

Sorry for not being clear. My english is not good.

What I meant in previous message was:
      1. I made a MB account, verify my email address.
      2. According to MB website, I have to funding my account with some money from my credit card, bank transfer, etc.
      3. I'm not follow step #2. Instead, I ask a friend to send money from his/her MB account to my MB account. This is faster and cheaper for me because international money transfer from my local bank is very expensive.
      4. I use the money to fill my poker account :D

I'm not sure if I can do it because moneybookers.com do not know my bank account yet.
      I hope you understand what I mean. Please, be patient with me :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again patszerdonk,

Yes, I understood your question now :D

I don't think its possible because you actually have to answer a question of either you are going to use the account for gambling or not.

I'll ask for you anyway.

You can always give a try :D

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      bump :)

Yes you can transfer, but You need mind the limits which at some point you may need to increase and then verify the account. But for a starter this is OK to do.

Your outgoing limit now is 1000€ set for 3 months, you will have to verify it if you'll need to increase this limit or after the 3 months.

Ingrid