This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

not verify bank account yet, can I receive - send money?

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I asked this question to moneybookers support email, but after 3 days they reply my question with wrong/unrelated answer. So I bring my question here because I think I'll get faster answer from you :)

I registered a moneybookers account. I have done email verifycation. I have not verifycate my local bank account nor my home address yet.
      Is my account ready now?
      I mean, can I ask a friend who has moneybookers account to send me money, then use the money to fill my poker account?

My reason to do this:
      international bank transfer from my country is very high (about $18 per tranfer), So it's not a wise thing to do for <$100 transaction.

Additional and unrelated:
      I registered via PS but when I opened "who refered you" from my MB account (this is before I fill my account number to PS link) it say something like "someone has refered you or it's passed 14 days". Anyway I fill my number to the box at PS webpage. And looks OK.

I think MB is a bit tricky in this case. it could potentially reduced PS referal. If only I did not fill the box (because I see that my account had refered by someone), maybe MB would not refered my account to PS. Just my 2 cent.

Regards,
      PD
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi patszerdonk,

How are you? :)

I think is best you verify your account now, sooner or later you'll have to do it anyway.

Let me know if you have more questions (I am not sure I understood your post correctly).

Ingrid
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid,
      I'm fine. I hope you also.

Sorry for not being clear. My english is not good.

What I meant in previous message was:
      1. I made a MB account, verify my email address.
      2. According to MB website, I have to funding my account with some money from my credit card, bank transfer, etc.
      3. I'm not follow step #2. Instead, I ask a friend to send money from his/her MB account to my MB account. This is faster and cheaper for me because international money transfer from my local bank is very expensive.
      4. I use the money to fill my poker account :D

I'm not sure if I can do it because moneybookers.com do not know my bank account yet.
      I hope you understand what I mean. Please, be patient with me :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again patszerdonk,

Yes, I understood your question now :D

I don't think its possible because you actually have to answer a question of either you are going to use the account for gambling or not.

I'll ask for you anyway.

You can always give a try :D

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      bump :)

Yes you can transfer, but You need mind the limits which at some point you may need to increase and then verify the account. But for a starter this is OK to do.

Your outgoing limit now is 1000€ set for 3 months, you will have to verify it if you'll need to increase this limit or after the 3 months.

Ingrid