MSS sh nl10 18k hands

• cruz201
      cruz201
      Bronze
      Hello.

Im one of member polish community so im sorry for my English. If i make some faults please correct me.

Im playing now sh nl10. I played +/- 120k hands break even. I have one month break in may and now im playing another game. I change my stats on something 13/11 in 20k hands in this month. I think thats good becouse on pokers stars is so much fishes, thats why im playing sh. But my very big leak is non showdown winnings. As you can see on the graph my showdown winnigs is pretty good, but non showdown it is nightmare. Now im thinking to try change my stats on something 20/18 and see how does that works. So if someone can told me what can i do to change my non-showdowns and catch my leaks would be awesome.

I hope you guys my english is not so bed.
  • 6 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      stats look ok. you just have to work on your game alot. Watch video post hands. Dont worry about non-sd winnings till NL100 because fishes just dont fold, ofc you can improve it to not go down that much down but at micros if non sd will go up then your sd winnings will go down alot that will be bad since micros is all about v-bets.
      At NL20 i had blue and red line going same ass you and was winning at 4-5bb/100 hands witch is good winrate and that is what you have worry about.
    • cruz201
      cruz201
      Bronze
      Yea but look on my showdown winnings. Thats line still going up, but by non showdown i still in place and dont go up. Of course i still post hands and watching videos but i dont have so much materials to sh.

I think cbet is ok. I do not steal so much, and i dont defend blinds. I do not make check/raise as bluff. WTSD and WATS is too ok. I dont whats more i can do.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      if you think you cant improve your wrong. even when you think you play good you will have leaks. My last month graph non sd winnings go down but winrate at 8bb/100 hands from 73k sample belive me thats micros those lines should be like that.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I play MSS full ring.
      what is the starting hand chart for MSS 6max?

thanks.
    • Elroch
      Elroch
      Bronze
      I've not seen one myself, but do I recall reading that the Spanish group had been working on a short-handed MSS?
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Elroch
      I've not seen one myself, but do I recall reading that the Spanish group had been working on a short-handed MSS?
      but I don't understand Spanish :D