Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($50.90)
      BB ($44.20)
      UTG ($56.40)
      CO ($53.65)
      BTN ($54.35)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $1.50, fold, Hero raises to $5, BB calls $4.50, CO calls $3.50

FLOP ($15) J:club: J:diamond: 5:spade:

Hero bets $7.25, BB folds, CO calls $7.25

TURN ($29.50) J:club: J:diamond: 5:spade: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $15.50, CO raises to $41.40 (AI), Hero ???

Villain - 29/18/3AF/0% Fv3bet (only 28 hands)

No idea what I should be doing/thinking here?

Could we herofold this ever? You just know it's basically always going to be Jx ...

And even if we play against a range of 99+/Jx we're slightly behind but essentially flipping equity wise.

Why would he shove 99-TT though? The board is so dry that he doesn't have much to worry about and he isn't getting called by worse.

So if we take 99-TT out of his range ... and give him, lets say Jx/Ax :diamond:

Then we have 33% equity and given the 22% pot odds it's still a standard call as played ...

So once we bet the turn, we're obv commited but it's just so damn heavily weighted to Jx when he shoves there ...

Should we instead of b/c the turn, c/c or c/shove the turn to keep in/get value from his floats/turned diamond/gutter draws?
  • 2 replies
    • pokerhughes
      its a decision when he shoves there, so thats why i ch/shove turn as it keeps in mid PP and any hand that he floats with Ax etc once he bets the turn hes commited with his PP and probably calls or folds and losing big portion of his stack w/o showdown.
    • Kaitz20
      if you bet turn don´t really see how you can b/f, since I think he would likely get all-in with TT/99, since he would be pot committed on the river if he calls turn
      I generally think b/c turn should be fine. Other option would be c/rai turn to get value from his floats, but he would usually go pot control his medium pp-s and you don´t stack his weaker hands
      If you barrel he would shove his flushdraws and maybe also worse made hands from value