$1000 New Depositors Freeroll & New Depositors Prize Freeroll

• Alleen86

I have just deposited to the WH for the first time. Before that I played there with the 2nd starting capital. How come that I don't have an invitation to the $1000 New Depositors Freeroll and the New Depositors Prize Freeroll?

Is it common, because of that starting capital from PS I had there? Or I should have an entrance to those tournaments anyway?

P.S. I don't know if I am able to register for PS $1000 Freeroll because the registration isn't opened yet..

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Alleen86/everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, this one seemed to get missed in the forum, our apologies.

To help both you and anyone else just joining William Hill recently, all new players who do deposit some of their own funds should be entitled to any new depositor freerolls or other promotions where applicable (they do change from time to time so you need to check).

Any entry requirements or terms and conditions usually appear on their website under "promotions".

If you think there is a problem and you haven't received a tournament ticket that you think you were entitled to, please drop the William Hill support team a line and they will happily look into it for you ;)

Hope this helps, good luck & enjoy your poker on William Hill,

Best regards,

• amater0001
      I have the same problem - I can't play (well, I even can9t find) these freerolls. I made 1st deposit about 10 days ago.
      Today I sent them mail regarding this - hope to be resolved.
    • Midazolam
      Hey amater0001,

you have to uncheck all limit restriction filters if you can not find the invintion freerolls (radio buttons above the lobby).

Here is an older pic. I think it could help you to find the freerolls although it is the german software.

You can sort the list by clicking at the "Buy-in" panel, so all invition freerolls (here "Einladung") will be on top of the list.