non US withdrawals from FTP

• klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Hi,

I have been playing at FTP for a while and I am yet to make my first withdrawal. I made a request for a transfer to my MoneyBookers account last Wednesday and its still "processing". Support team cannot tell me when it will be completed :@ Has anyone withdrawn successfully from FTP after Black Friday and how long did it take you to get your money? I live in Canada I am not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
  • 30 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I cashed out through MB from the UK and it took like 10 days
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Ok, so there is hope! Thanks for replying!
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I cash out from Tilt direct to my bank account, it is approved within the first 24 hours, and hits my bank account in 3-5 days. Last withdrawal 27th May.
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      i have a small withdrawal to my neteller account which has been processing since june 6th :f_confused:
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Anyone knows if MB is now active as a withdrawal option for European countries?
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi,

Canadian here,

It took me about 7-14 days with instadebit withdrawal (3 times)

One time 14 days (that was closer to black friday) 2 times 7 days.

Good luck wih that.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Withdrawals seem to be going slower recently, made 3 withdrawals since BF first 2 took the usual 3-4 days last one has been 2 weeks, got this reply from BC support. I think it's just a question of waiting.

Hello xxxxxx,

Thank you for your query.

Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays in processing your withdrawal request. Rest assure your funds are safe and will received in to your bank account shortly.

We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this delay is causing you.

Unfortunately at this time we cannot confirm an exact timeframe for the processing of any Moneybookers withdrawals. We apologize for the delay xxxxxx. Full Tilt poker are doing everything possible to minimize these delays and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Rory
      Full Tilt Poker Black Card Support
    • Daftpunk007
      Daftpunk007
      Bronze
      Yeah I requested a withdrawal through local bank transfer. Has been 9 working days since I sent the request now. Actually just emailed them this morning but I am guessing I just have to wait too.
    • Daftpunk007
      Daftpunk007
      Bronze
      Wow got a pretty quick reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

According to our records, your Bank Transfer withdrawal was approved on 05 Jun 2011.

Please note that Bank Transfers typically take 10 to 15 business days from the time your withdrawal was approved to reach your specified checking account. Business days are Monday to Friday, with the exception of bank observed holidays.

If you have not received your Bank Transfer by 24 June 2011, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you for your patience, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.

Regards,

-------------------------------------------

So I guess I can wait. although this is a lot longer time stated on the withdrawal option in the cashier. It states on there 3-5 business days.
    • janez1982
      janez1982
      Bronze
      Are you saying that withdrawl through Moneybookers is running again(i'm getting the same message - no can do)?
    • Daftpunk007
      Daftpunk007
      Bronze
      my transfer was not through moneybookers.
    • OzzyM
      OzzyM
      Bronze
      Any progress with Neteller, guys? Here in Poland we're waiting like 20 days already and still haven't seen our money, I'm wondering how does it look like in other countries?

Is PokerStrategy going to do anything about it, get some more information from FTP? You're their partner after all, one of the most serious ones, I guess.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      MB or NT withdrawals will take at least 2 weeks. (at least thats how long they are taking for me).

dont stress, it will come. just takes a while.
    • vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
      Originally posted by aciddrop
      I cash out from Tilt direct to my bank account, it is approved within the first 24 hours, and hits my bank account in 3-5 days. Last withdrawal 27th May.
      Same for me. Last withdraw, 5 days ago.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Same for me, just tried to withraw a small amount to see if it worked, has not worked yet, no worries though.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Hold on here.
      You can withdraw from poker rooms???????????????????
      :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:

;)
    • OzzyM
      OzzyM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      MB or NT withdrawals will take at least 2 weeks. (at least thats how long they are taking for me).

It's way worse than that, 3-4 weeks already.

That's why I'm asking, whether anyone out there received his money through Neteller since beginning of June. Please, report guys, if it works for you.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OzzyM
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee

It's way worse than that, 3-4 weeks already.

That's why I'm asking, whether anyone out there received his money through Neteller since beginning of June. Please, report guys, if it works for you.
      I've received a small cashout requested in May after about 2 weeks. So far it's been over 2 weeks for my June cashout...
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      Withdrew a small amount, like 50 bucks, on my VISA.The last two times I withdrew it was approved in ~2 days( like it says it does ), and it usually was on my card 4-5 days after that.Today is the 6th day since I withdrew and its not here, but I guess its just a matter of time,Feel sorry for the "2-3 weeks" people.