Appalling service

• prieteni
      prieteni
      Bronze
      Its interesting to know if anyone had the same bad experience with Ppokerstrategy as I had.
      Guess how many times they can ask you to prove your age after it was verified?
      3 and counting.
      Is it just simply a matter of extreme unprofessionalism or a bad excuse for not paying?
      I have sent my ID straight after the first request and it was successfully verified.
      But when it comes to paying my "Invite Friends" balance people from Pokerstrategy find nothing better but to keep asking me for my ID.
      Its been 3 times already and I keep replying that I cannot upload my ID because the upload page does not allow me to upload anything else after my ID has been verified. Not to mention the fact that it has actually been verified already by one of your team members.
      I spent quite a bit of time on advertising pokerstrategy school and talking to people I refer. And I expect to get the money you promised as I thought it is serious offer from a reputable company. But I was wrong. Here comes another different person from Support and asks me for my ID AGAIN!
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi prieteni,

I am realy sorry to read that you are experiencing difficulties with your Tell a Friend pay out.

However, ID checks are a must to go through in order to receive the reward after your referral friends.

I have looked into your case now and escalated it further to my colleague who will be looking into it first thing tomorrow morning. I can also see that the problem is coming from you not sending in good quality files?

It would help a lot if you could check our last ticket and help us process this matter quicker.

In the meantime please bare with me and I'll be back shortly with more updates.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • prieteni
      prieteni
      Bronze
      Ingrid,

First of all I would like to thank you for the quick reply.
      Unfortunately it does not bring anything new to me.
      I truly wish to send you the files but your website does not give me such option. I simply cannot do this. It just shows a message: "All your data has been checked and approved by our team."
      And isn't it supposed to mean that the quality was good enough since the very beginning?
      In the ticket you mentioned I also gave details on how I refer friends and provided the link to my website.
      I have done everything as you requested. Now I have to get Pokerstrategy to keep its own promises!

Regards
      Ioan
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I understand, I promise you to look into this first thing in the morning when my colleagues are back at work :)

Have a nice night and speak to you tomorrow
      Ingrid
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi prieteni,

Alternatively you can send the documents to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Be clear to reference your account name, and, if you like, this forum thread.

Thanks.

Marc
    • prieteni
      prieteni
      Bronze
      What do you think happens next?
      It is kind of obvious that my date of birth can not change as a result
      scanning my passport again.
      Right after I had sent the documents in better quality I got a message saying
      that my account is now closed permanently without giving any reason.
      What reason comes to mind first?
      When pokerstrategy runs out of excuses to not pay the money they will block the
      account with no reason.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi prieteni,

Unfortunately, we can't disclose any further information on this topic.

Reasons could be: Our T&C ~ please read

# 5.4.6: A player fails to be labeled as an Advertised Real Money Player, as determined by us in our sole discretion, in the following situations:

- If there is any suspicion concerning fraud,
      - entering invalid/false/fake personal data of him-/herself
      - player refuses, upon request, to send a copy of his valid identity
      - any activity to constitute Fraud Traffic or Fraud Transfers,

# 5.8: "In connection to fraud prevention, PokerStrategy.com reserves the right to withhold Referrer Accruals if the Advertised Real Money Player has not provided his personal information to PokerStrategy.com until verification of the Advertised Real Money Player's identity."

I hope you can appreciate that we take every registration and TaF referral seriously and on its own face. The fact is that our free $50 and TaF offers are very attractive and as such are also attractive to dishonest, not just honest, customers. We must therefore take defensive action to protect our product and business.

I'm sorry, but we won't be offering any further statement here.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: