Greetings from Croatia

• dalmar469
      dalmar469
      Bronze
      Hello,
      My name is Ante and i am coming from Zaprešić. I am playing no limit texas holdem about half of year. Not seriously of course. I am here because i want to become more serious about my game. I passed the quizz so you gave me 50 $.That is just incredible from you guys.What else to say? This site is fantastic. Great videos, articles and live coaching videos are already improving my game. And i am even more excited because this is just beginning. Ty to all. And at the end i am sorry for bad english
  • 8 replies
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      Bok Ante ! Dobrodosao !!!
    • dalmar469
      dalmar469
      Bronze
      Hvala andiperusko na dobrodošlici
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey, welcome!

I've been to Croatia on Holdiay :)

I think we went to "Umag" ? They had alot of Tennis pitchs there, and one qiute large stadium that we checked out, i think i remember somone saying you host a "Croation Open" there? not sure, bought myself a racket there too :)

Also alot of shops/Resturants by the sea, one of them was a Pizza place, we had all-inclusive at our Hotel, but about 6 out of 10 days we was eating there for out dinner!

Hope you enjoy the site!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi ante,

welcome welcome welcome! :D thank you so much for your compliments. the team here has worked so hard to make PokerStrategy.com the best site to be :) i am sure they are much appreciative of your comments.

yes this is only the beginning :) i can see that you're silver now. weeeee! onwards and upwards.

thanks to mattdeness and andiperusko for extending such warm welcomes too. you guys rock! :f_love:

so, how is poker treating you?

smiles,
      wendy
    • dalmar469
      dalmar469
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Hey, welcome!

I've been to Croatia on Holdiay :)

I think we went to "Umag" ? They had alot of Tennis pitchs there, and one qiute large stadium that we checked out, i think i remember somone saying you host a "Croation Open" there? not sure, bought myself a racket there too :)

Also alot of shops/Resturants by the sea, one of them was a Pizza place, we had all-inclusive at our Hotel, but about 6 out of 10 days we was eating there for out dinner!

Hope you enjoy the site!

Thank you MattDenness for warm welcome.
      You are talking probably about Umag open. Its like the biggest tennis tournament in Croatia and it starts in 8 or 9 month. I've never been in Umag but i saw it on the television and its very beautiful place. Croatia is popular because of the beautiful sea.
      I recommend you Zadar for your next vacation(summer) in Croatia. Its great down there.
    • dalmar469
      dalmar469
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi ante,

welcome welcome welcome! :D thank you so much for your compliments. the team here has worked so hard to make PokerStrategy.com the best site to be :) i am sure they are much appreciative of your comments.

yes this is only the beginning :) i can see that you're silver now. weeeee! onwards and upwards.

thanks to mattdeness and andiperusko for extending such warm welcomes too. you guys rock! :f_love:

so, how is poker treating you?

smiles,
      wendy
      I am playing at party poker Sng 1$. Its hard( have 6$ profit) to make money right now there beacuse
      1. i am still learning a lot about Sng
      2. and in 1$ buy they are taking 20% of rake
      so i am thinking about transition to micro stakes 9-handed.Good thing about 1 $ Sng game is that I've become more resistant to tilting
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      well, tilt resistance is a very good thing to have. i wouldnt worry so much about making money right now. what is most important is that you are learning and improving and building good habits :) my two cents :D
    • caksi
      caksi
      Bronze
      Pozdarav dalmar469, bas lijepo da nas ima sve više from Croatia....sretno za stolovima!