Button ($9.85)
      SB ($4)
      BB ($10.20)
      UTG ($9.70)
      UTG+1 ($11.20)
      MP1 ($7.80)
      MP2 ($4)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      3 folds, MP2 checks, Hero raises to $0.5, Button calls $0.50, 2 folds, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($1.25) J, T, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, Button raises to $3.6

What is the best thing to do here im thinking theres a good possibility he's got K Q because he flat called the pre-flop raise and then re-raised me nearly 5 times my bet. But then again he could have A J or A 10 and think his 2 pair is gd.
  • 4 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      insta-shove! you're very rarely against KQ here, and even if you are, you still have ~35% equity
    • ubermice
      ubermice
      Bronze
      I think this is a clear push , he could have set of tens ,set of jacks ,any two pair , a flush draw he likes to play agro , he could even have AK or AQ

even if he has a straight you have a lot of outs twice and you are midstacked (why i dont know) so you have good odds.
    • IveysHome
      IveysHome
      Bronze
      Well i was against K Q as i thought, and after a lengthy think i re-raised all in. Luckily caught an A on the river for quads lol ;)

I know my brm isnt gd, im not playing SSS or BSS which is really bad but buying in at $5 dollars is working for me at the moment. I know when i hit a downswing it will hit me hard but iv been having a hard time with SSS lately.

Thanks for your input guys
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      Just shove. He may also have AK/JJ/TT...