ID check failed but My ID is true totally. LOL !!

• 9 replies
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      :) very confusing probably this is the issue :f_o:
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      Ok I am ref manager and am his orderrer ;) . I can confirm that his ID is true because I helped him register and I saw he did exactly all the things PS needs. And about address I can prove that TX bac giang is not available now. So plz accept him.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      However, as is said in the ticket and mail you'll have received:

The decision is final and cannot be overturned.

There's still plenty of good offer to make use of, even without the free $50 starting capital.

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi EddieHoang,

Welcome to our community!

I am sorry to read that your ID check has failed.

As fruktpuff have mentioned it before, the decision is final and we are unable to give you further information regarding this.

Please contact our customer support if you have further questions and they will be happy to answer.

However, PokerStrategy.com has much more to give you then just the free cash. Maybe this thread will help you to convince why we think you should stay, become an active forum member and prove everyone wrong that its possible to succeed with out the free $50 starting capital.

Good luck

Ingrid

ps: thank you everyone for helping out :heart:
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      Oh the problem is that Pokerstrategy denied 50$ because of the word they got wrong ? I don't think so. Now he is yelling and ask me meddle. As you say 50$ isn't a problem but it's with a newbie. Perhaps you wouldn't want to play if you didn't had enough exp or tried first, right ? YEAH. :)

Unbelievable. Why can't you overturn ? If wrong u should fix :| . If don't maybe you can make bad thinking for everyone :( .
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Just to be clear about something! :)

This was not a mistake nor it was because of reading a word/write a word incorrectly.

However, please note that creating duplicate accounts is a serious violation against our Terms & Conditions.

Ingrid
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      "However, please note that creating duplicate accounts is a serious violation against our Terms & Conditions." What do you mean ?
    • EddieHoang
      EddieHoang
      Basic
      WTF. I am a new real person and I can do everything such as take photo that I am holding image to prove my information. LOL
    • charliebeth
      charliebeth
      Bronze
      This is a great site. Don't worry about failing ID checks. The security team know their stuff.

Either stick around and learn or don't.