new hu player

• elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      Hi my name is dimitris and i am from greece.I am a new hu player and i would like to know in which site is the easiest for a bonus to be cleared and to be a little fishy in nl hu so it can be a little profitable.See ya in the tables
  • 22 replies
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      I advise you start with hu sngs rather than hu cash because rake is really too high for playing hu cash below about nl50. For hu sngs Id recomend stars, their first deposit bonus clears really fast and you can make three small deposits rather than having to deposit 600 in one go to get the full thing. the games also run all day and are very fishy in the lower limits (much fishier than low limit fullring sngs Id say).
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi elesarrrr,

Welcome to our community!

I'm guessing you passed the quiz and would like to know in which room should you request the free $50?

I'm sure the others will help you decide but meanwhile you can take a look at our Poker Room boards and read what your fellow community members have to say. :)

Good luck and keep us posted
      Ingrid
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi elesarrrr,

I'm guessing you passed the quiz and would like to know in which room should you request the free $50?

I'm sure the others will help you decide but meanwhile you can take a look at our Poker Room boards and read what your fellow community members have to say. :)

Ingrid

i would like to have a first deposit and not the 50$
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      I advise you start with hu sngs rather than hu cash because rake is really too high for playing hu cash below about nl50. For hu sngs Id recomend stars, their first deposit bonus clears really fast and you can make three small deposits rather than having to deposit 600 in one go to get the full thing. the games also run all day and are very fishy in the lower limits (much fishier than low limit fullring sngs Id say).

i dont like hu sng so it is out of question :p except stars which site has the better combination of fishiest and easy to clear first deposit bonus?
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      every level till nl50hu is fishy..
      what i wanted to say, is that not all site have micro Nlhu tables, so u should first ask which sites has them.
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tulabas
      every level till nl50hu is fishy..
      what i wanted to say, is that not all site have micro Nlhu tables, so u should first ask which sites has them.

as i said i would like to play nl50 hu.All sites has nl50 hu.I just asking opinions which are easy to clear the first deposit+has some fish in this level
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      first OP should tell us a little more info.

Like what limits he wants to play. As Jan217 already said, anything under NL50 is not worth it realy because of high rake. Also he could say what traficc he wants. Euro sites are sure fishier, but traffic is slow. Stars and Full Tilt have most traffic, but there are more regs (but you can still find fishes).

edit...sorry, I posted before I read your reply. :D
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy

Like what limits he wants to play. As Jan217 already said, anything under NL50 is not worth it realy because of high rake. Also he could say what traficc he wants. Euro sites are sure fishier, but traffic is slow. Stars and Full Tilt have most traffic, but there are more regs (but you can still find fishes).

you think nl50 hu is profitable in tilt and stars?
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elesarrrr

as i said i would like to play nl50 hu.
      can u show me where u said u want to play Nl50 hu??
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy

you think nl50 hu is profitable in tilt and stars?
      If you know what you're doing, it can be profitable, yes. :P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi elesarrrr,

Ingrid

Which poker room? :)
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      Hi elesarrrr,

Ingrid

Which poker room? :)

dunno..i am searching..i would like to play nl50 hu and i would like from the site two things.1 easy to clear bonus 2 enough fishes an this limit so it can be profitable
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      NL50HU can be super proftiable if you're playiung the right player. But even if you;'re playing a bad player it can be hard to make money because of the ridiculous rake.

If for example you have a really bad player who limps every button and doesnt go crazy post flop the rake will almost definitely beat the game, similarily if you have a guy who never 3bets or always folds to you're raises/3bets then it will be super tough to make it profitable.

If however you have a guy who is splashing around playing gigantic pots and just generally going super crazy then yes it can be profitable. And as you can imagine at 50nl there are plenty of these guys :D

To summarise, NL50 is beatable but you gotta table select hard :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      As far as rooms go, I would stick to "the big two" just because traffic is higher and the rake is a little less than other sites such as party/ipoker.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you pleno1 :heart: great to have you ITT!

As far as it goes for PartyPoker we have the 100% up to $500 Bonus offer.
      Also PokerStrategy.com and PartyPoker are currently holding two freerolls every day dedicated exclusively to all PokerStrategists with a tracked PartyPoker account. These are held at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT. More information!

Ipoker rooms:

bet365 - 200% up to $1,000 bonus ~ As an additional bonus bet365 will credit your account with a Tournament Token for their weekly $500 New Depositor Freeroll, as soon you make your first deposit of at least $10. The weekly freeroll: Wednesdays at 19.30 GMT, Prize Pool: $500

William Hill - 200% up to $1,000 Bonus
      PokerStrategy.com and William Hill are currently holding one freeroll every day dedicated exclusively to all PokerStrategists with a tracked William Hill account. These are held at 17:00 GMT. More information!

Betfred - 200% Bonus up to $1,000

Mansion Poker - 200% up to $1,000 Bonus

Titan Poker - 200% up to $1,000 Bonus

Paddy Power - 200% up to $1,000 Bonus

Take a look at our Poker Room boards and read what your fellow community members have to say.

Hope this was helpful =)
      Ingrid
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by pleno1
      NL50HU can be super proftiable if you're playiung the right player. But even if you;'re playing a bad player it can be hard to make money because of the ridiculous rake.

If for example you have a really bad player who limps every button and doesnt go crazy post flop the rake will almost definitely beat the game, similarily if you have a guy who never 3bets or always folds to you're raises/3bets then it will be super tough to make it profitable.

If however you have a guy who is splashing around playing gigantic pots and just generally going super crazy then yes it can be profitable. And as you can imagine at 50nl there are plenty of these guys :D

To summarise, NL50 is beatable but you gotta table select hard :)

which videos or articles would you suggest me to watch/read?so i must pick aggro players?how do i make table select?i used to pick loosing players to play with pokertableratings
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      i am interested in this too
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      excellent questions guys :)

i advise you to take a look at this thread on All Questions Heads-Up started by our dear pleno himself. you just might learn a lot :D and feel free to add your own questions there as he monitors it more avidly.

smiles,
      wendy
    • elesarrrr
      elesarrrr
      Bronze
      i requested a 50$ starting capital two days now but nothing happened yet...is the 50$ fake?