WTF? fraudulent ? i didnt even finished my registration and they say im a fraud-.- cool !

• ronuble
      ronuble
      Bronze
      WTF?
      a polite way of saying: fraud ! :P gotta love polite rejections
      Sorry, registration not accepted
      Unibet uses filters that detect potentially fraudulent accounts and stop them from being registered. Sometimes they work too well and stop legitimate customers like yourself from registering. Please accept our apologies, and do contact customer service; they'll be happy to help you quickly sort it out.

LOLOL, i used the link from pokerstrategy, since i want to have a tracked site to be at least silver and get access to better videos/articles and now this site says i cant "! go unibet , prevent new users from registration
  • 19 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ronuble,

Indeed this is strange. Are you going to contact customer support or?

Let me know if I can help you with anything!
      Ingrid
    • Lim00n
      Lim00n
      Bronze
      Same problem here, i sent an email to the support guys, checked my email afterwards and i found a Welcome to Unibet mail regarding my registration. I even confirmed my email but i can't log in to my account..we'll see what they say :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Please keep me updated regarding this.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • Raykoid666
      Raykoid666
      Bronze
      Yeah I had this too a while back when I registered

here is the deal, they like to scare people apparently.

I don't know which kind of filters they use, but all I had to do to solve it was send over my ID and proof of address (as with most poker rooms) and it was solved within one day.

I don't know what set off the filter but I am guessing that it was because I live in Belgium and I chose "English" for language (I just really like english more than my native tongue for sites and software), nothing else seemed "off" about my registration other than that.
    • axcdd
      axcdd
      Bronze
      I did the same...

Now im w8ting 6th day in a row for comfirmation, cant log in ,and im getting mails after mails with pomotions ( + u didnt create a poker alians , lets make it now and enjoy the game ;p) and this lives chat support....gosh im waiting now like 3rd hour in this virtuall queue, cause noone is replaying to ma email which i sent like 3 days ago....
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I got the same on Ladbrokes (same network) and I just called them and they solved it.
    • Lim00n
      Lim00n
      Bronze
      Aight, i can sign in today after sending them the needed documentation on Tuesday. Everything worked out i guess :)
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Tried to create an account 5 minutes ago and got teh very same response.
      So i sent them an email...

Should be ok though. Just frustrating.
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Well I tryed to register on unibet over the link on PS.com.
      Anyways all fine and well but then I got a message:

"Sorry, registration not accepted
      Unibet uses filters that detect potentially fraudulent accounts and stop them from being registered. Sometimes they work too well and stop legitimate customers like yourself from registering. Please accept our apologies, and do contact customer service; they'll be happy to help you quickly sort it out."

I can login though, can't deposit and of course nobody is on the live chat nor e-mails me back. Anyone had something similar? And how should I know now that my account is being tracked over PS.com? I hope this problem won't affect that since I know how the tracking system works...

OKAY i saw this:
      WTF? fraudulent ? i didnt even finished my registration and they say im a fraud-.- cool !

My current screen is 7" big so I didn't SEE that thread. sorry :D
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Laggsy
      Tried to create an account 5 minutes ago and got teh very same response.
      So i sent them an email...

Should be ok though. Just frustrating.
      lol i made a thread about this bcs I over looked this thread xD (my 7" pad i am curently on has too small letters X( )

anyways same problem here and no help from support
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zhusy
      Well I tryed to register on unibet over the link on PS.com.
      Anyways all fine and well but then I got a message:

"Sorry, registration not accepted
      Unibet uses filters that detect potentially fraudulent accounts and stop them from being registered. Sometimes they work too well and stop legitimate customers like yourself from registering. Please accept our apologies, and do contact customer service; they'll be happy to help you quickly sort it out."

I can login though, can't deposit and of course nobody is on the live chat nor e-mails me back. Anyone had something similar? And how should I know now that my account is being tracked over PS.com? I hope this problem won't affect that since I know how the tracking system works...

OKAY i saw this:

My current screen is 7" big so I didn't SEE that thread. sorry :D
      I am merging both thread as same topic :)
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      Happened to me right now. Wtf are they doing?! Should i play there at all even if they allow me to? God knows how withdrawal will look like.

edit: ok, i called support and they asked for my documents. Why do they have to call someone "fraudulent" first and then ask for docs? Hmm, wonder how long this will take. Support was nice, though, they have croatian (close enough) speaking 24/7 support, apparently.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

All good with your Unibet accounts now?

Ingrid
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by neotesani
      Happened to me right now. Wtf are they doing?! Should i play there at all even if they allow me to? God knows how withdrawal will look like.

edit: ok, i called support and they asked for my documents. Why do they have to call someone "fraudulent" first and then ask for docs? Hmm, wonder how long this will take. Support was nice, though, they have croatian (close enough) speaking 24/7 support, apparently.
      Lucker.
      The 24/7 is actually 1/5 but okay. :D

Close Croatian? Stavili su Slovenca na liniju? haha :D
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      Hehe, neko iz ex-yu, nisam bas obracao paznju, sasvim moguce da je Slovenka koja govori ijekavski stokavski. Ili je Hrvatica ili Bosanka, lol. Rekao sam 'close enough' jer oni koji nisu iz ovih krajeva verovatno ne znaju da srpski/hrvatski/... jezici imaju istu osnovu i da se ljudi savrseno razumeju.

Anyway, she was very nice and had very soothing but serious voice, i almost want to call them again just to hear her voice. She would be very helpfull for coming off from tilt. "It's just variance, sweety, happens to everyone, everything will be just fiiiine." Aaaaah :f_love:

Did anybody actually got an explanation why they are tagged as "fraudulent"? Country origin? I'm from Serbia.
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by neotesani
      Hehe, neko iz ex-yu, nisam bas obracao paznju, sasvim moguce da je Slovenka koja govori ijekavski stokavski. Ili je Hrvatica ili Bosanka, lol. Rekao sam 'close enough' jer oni koji nisu iz ovih krajeva verovatno ne znaju da srpski/hrvatski/... jezici imaju istu osnovu i da se ljudi savrseno razumeju.

Anyway, she was very nice and had very soothing but serious voice, i almost want to call them again just to hear her voice. She would be very helpfull for coming off from tilt. "It's just variance, sweety, happens to everyone, everything will be just fiiiine." Aaaaah :f_love:

Did anybody actually got an explanation why they are tagged as "fraudulent"? Country origin? I'm from Serbia.
      She had a "RUFF MICH AN 888-666 3.6€/min" voice? :D

And the "fraudelent" thingy is just RANDOM, at least it should be. I think its more 100% of players have to do it and get the same message.
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      I wouldn't know how 3.6€/min voice sounds like. Seriously! :pokerface:
    • ipo44
      ipo44
      Bronze
      Same problem with me! I let go. Imagine if you try to cash out there..lol
      Bye bye
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Had the same thing. Mailed support and they said they need two documents (ID and proof of address like a bill), so I sended those. Then it took a couple days for security to check it and then my account was opened.