Quick and efficient way to review hands?

• CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

I just got HEM and I cant figure out a good way to review my hands. I can mark them down using the HUD but then I just dont know where to start in order to review my hand. Before I would use ICM trainer and just manually imput the the hand into it in order to see the correct pushing range. However, this process is very long and there must and has to be a faster way to do this using HEM?!

Please help!!

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey Man,

What I do is just Mark all the hands that have intersting spots and Push or Fold Hands. Then I just filter all my hands for the session and just look at marked hands.

Also I find it hard on Party to take notes on regs while im playing while i'm playing, so I just mark all there instersting hands after aswell to make notes.

Regards
      BigAl
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      I believe there is an add-on which lets you overlay the Nash ranges over a hand you are reviewing. You might want to check the Hold'em Manager forums or look for WizHUD.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pzhon
      I believe there is an add-on which lets you overlay the Nash ranges over a hand you are reviewing. You might want to check the Hold'em Manager forums or look for WizHUD.
      Correct.. In Wiz look for an "calculator icon".. When you hover the mouse over it, this will pop-up: "send hand to Nash calculator", just click and voila :P .. I used to do it manually too for a big while.. but thx to Wiz ;) ..