• macydus2
      I posted this somewhere else but thought it deserved its own topic. Are there plans to translate the articles from for example the German site. They seem to have access to more resources than we do here on the english site. I did read somewhere PS hoped for some more "great" english speaking players as they saw no reason why there wasnt more of them but if we english speaking players have access to less material than others (not just the germans) arent we already at a disadvantage?

I mean we contribute in the same way as any of other member and I appretiate translations are difficult and take time (but not that much time). If I was able to I would be more than willing to translate as many articles as I could, I just do not posses the skills necessary to do this.

I suppose I could use some online translator but I will get mostly rubbish from that :( I dunno it just seems a tad unfair tis all, they have an omaha section for crying out loud...grrrrrr ( yes I know the omaha section is coming over here soon ;) )
  • 9 replies