This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting Bonus

• Goodegg
      Goodegg
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Recently joined
      Just curious what does the proof of ID usually require? And does it happen for every new member?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Bronze
      i can take a couple of days man, just be patient - look over some basic articles and the starting hands chart, bank-roll management, stuff like that

I'm on party too, pretty good site, hope to see you at the tables

Joel
    • ronuble
      ronuble
      Bronze
      it can take a few days, but don't worry and start reading the basic stuff so u know a bit more before u play :) .
      My best advice: read, study,and use that $50 capital wisely :)
      BTW ,not all users have to pass the ID check, i think it's random .
      Good luck !
      PS: not everyone receives the starting capital even when the ID check is ok , so try to keep ur expectations low and be prepared to make ur own deposit in case u dont get the free $50 . The site has some awesome stuff, like the bss school now and all the coaching/videos/articles, i think it's worth it so if u ever deposit make sure u do it with their links. I'm stupid and now i dont have my Pokerstars account tracked, so i can't read most of the content -.- u will regret if u dont track ur accounts, :p
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi GoodEgg,

Welcome to our community!

A little help here :)

There are two rules when it comes to the $50 starting capital:
      - You have to be at least 18 years of age and you can only receive the $50 once.
      - We may ask for an ID check before transferring the $50 to your player account.

This means that you have to scan or take a picture of an ID document or driver's license and send us the image. This helps us verify the personal details you submitted when registering and its a standard procedure, goes quick and easy :)

After the ID Check is completed, the copies will be deleted permanently.

It usually takes 1 to 2 days, depending on how many $50 starting capital requests we are currently handling. If you have been waiting longer than that, please contact our customer support and check if you have received an e-mail from us.

Also, we would be happy to hear from you in our Introduction board and tell us a little bit about yourself :)

Keep us updated, would ya? ;)
      Ingrid
    • Goodegg
      Goodegg
      Bronze
      Ok thanks, il do that a little later, another quick question, thanks for the nice welcome, I already have a full tilt account whose user name i gave u at my profile screen, can that be eligible for strategy points? As i have had the account for a while, but for example it offers the opportunity on the screen to provide my user name?

Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Unfortunately we are unable to re-track already existing poker accounts. You are able to enter your Full Tilt username but will not accumulate any StrategyPoints unless it was created via PokerStrategy.com :(

However, we have many other poker rooms you can choose from. Any other you thinking of joining perhaps?

Ingrid
    • Goodegg
      Goodegg
      Bronze
      Yes, i joined PP, and just sent in a copy of an ID
      Egg
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Goodegg
      Yes, i joined PP, and just sent in a copy of an ID
      Egg
      Great! let me know if we can be more help for you! :)

Ingrid