Starting Bonus

• Goodegg
      Goodegg
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Recently joined
      Just curious what does the proof of ID usually require? And does it happen for every new member?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      i can take a couple of days man, just be patient - look over some basic articles and the starting hands chart, bank-roll management, stuff like that

I'm on party too, pretty good site, hope to see you at the tables

Joel
    • ronuble
      ronuble
      Bronze
      it can take a few days, but don't worry and start reading the basic stuff so u know a bit more before u play :) .
      My best advice: read, study,and use that $50 capital wisely :)
      BTW ,not all users have to pass the ID check, i think it's random .
      Good luck !
      PS: not everyone receives the starting capital even when the ID check is ok , so try to keep ur expectations low and be prepared to make ur own deposit in case u dont get the free $50 . The site has some awesome stuff, like the bss school now and all the coaching/videos/articles, i think it's worth it so if u ever deposit make sure u do it with their links. I'm stupid and now i dont have my Pokerstars account tracked, so i can't read most of the content -.- u will regret if u dont track ur accounts, :p
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi GoodEgg,

Welcome to our community!

A little help here :)

There are two rules when it comes to the $50 starting capital:
      - You have to be at least 18 years of age and you can only receive the $50 once.
      - We may ask for an ID check before transferring the $50 to your player account.

This means that you have to scan or take a picture of an ID document or driver's license and send us the image. This helps us verify the personal details you submitted when registering and its a standard procedure, goes quick and easy :)

After the ID Check is completed, the copies will be deleted permanently.

It usually takes 1 to 2 days, depending on how many $50 starting capital requests we are currently handling. If you have been waiting longer than that, please contact our customer support and check if you have received an e-mail from us.

Also, we would be happy to hear from you in our Introduction board and tell us a little bit about yourself :)

Keep us updated, would ya? ;)
      Ingrid
    • Goodegg
      Goodegg
      Bronze
      Ok thanks, il do that a little later, another quick question, thanks for the nice welcome, I already have a full tilt account whose user name i gave u at my profile screen, can that be eligible for strategy points? As i have had the account for a while, but for example it offers the opportunity on the screen to provide my user name?

Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Unfortunately we are unable to re-track already existing poker accounts. You are able to enter your Full Tilt username but will not accumulate any StrategyPoints unless it was created via PokerStrategy.com :(

However, we have many other poker rooms you can choose from. Any other you thinking of joining perhaps?

Ingrid
    • Goodegg
      Goodegg
      Bronze
      Yes, i joined PP, and just sent in a copy of an ID
      Egg
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Goodegg
      Yes, i joined PP, and just sent in a copy of an ID
      Egg
      Great! let me know if we can be more help for you! :)

Ingrid