Rake back this week

• dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      Something is definitely wrong with my rake back this week it is the exactly the same as previous week but it should have been at least twice as much. somebody has the same issue? what to do?
  • 22 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi dooleslovs,

Have you tried to contact Full Tilt customer support and ask for details of your rakeback?

Let me know

Ingrid
    • citizenas
      citizenas
      Bronze
      yea, i have the same problem.
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      They wrote me this:

Hello Julius,

Thank you for your response.

Full Tilt Poker does facilitate the rakeback payments on behalf of some affiliates.

Please note that the rakeback agreement is still between players and their affiliates and therefore we do not have access to any information regarding your personal rakeback account.

Please contact your affiliate directly for more information.

We're sorry we were unable to assist you.

Good luck at the tables, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Richard
      Full Tilt Poker Support
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      I recieved mine 2h ago
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I think you should write to our customer support and let them look into this issue please.

Let us know how it goes
      Ingrid
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Same problem here. I will try the customer support
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :f_mad: hm... ok let me know guys!

Otherwise write down your Full Tilt Player ID's and I'll forward it for you.

Ingrid
    • FlikstRR
      FlikstRR
      Bronze
      Just to let you know I'm also in same boat.. but ive only just seen this post. As it happens i have already done exactly the same..

had two payments.. this week and last week, both exactly the same and certainly a lot lower than I expected.. especially compared to my points on here and my rake reports from poker tracker. :(

I have put in a support ticket, but also had same sresponse from Full tilt.

Full tilt name: FliikstRR
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      RB seems ok for me... :)

Have you guys bought anything from the FT store, or buy Ironman bonuses? Or maybe played many guaranteed tournaments? It all gets deducted from your rakeback. ;)
    • FlikstRR
      FlikstRR
      Bronze
      I have certainly played in the daily $100 PStrat FR's and the $100 uk FR's but i think ive taken that into account.

surely playing in those wont take my RB down THAT much!

Even it it was 10c x 2 a day ( both freerolls are daily) x 7 = $1.40
      I have 275 strat points (im very new), and have had two payments of $3..... ?(
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      I used 500 FTP to win a satelite to double duese, and some guaranteed turnaments, but it could not affect my rake back so much, now checked PT and it should have been 3 x as much as I got. And it is EXACTLY the same amount as last week.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey guys,

I've just asked and it is better you all write a separate ticket to our customer support and give them a good overview of why you think your rakeback is less and they'll look into your case.

Keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Update!

There was an error and Full Tilt is working on crediting the rest of the amounts in the next couple of hours.

Thank you everyone who reported this issue! :f_love:

Ingrid
    • FlikstRR
      FlikstRR
      Bronze
      w00t! :f_cool: Good news there!

Have to say, finding this site and signing up for rakeback deal has been quite motivating... and with the starting capital and deposit bonus its been awesome trying to learn the game properly. Still a break-even/marginal loss player but feel bit more confident each time i play..

just a shame i wasted pokerstars / partypoker and betfair. :( I signed up on them ages ago with no deals with anyone. partypoker hasnt even had a real money deposit yet, but the other two do. Wish you could link them after signup! ;(
    • simonr85
      simonr85
      Bronze
      mine is also lower than expected, will this get sorted out automatically or do we still need to raise support tickets?
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      I just got up and havent checked my FT account or email yet, but do play at FT,
      will this issue be fixed automatically for all of us or do you advice me to send a ticket aswell if my RB seems shady today????
    • murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      same problem here.

last week: 1.41$, this week: 1.41$

it's funny that it's the same amount as 10% of 100%bonus deposit od 10€ (~14$) :D
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      I didn't get any for two weeks now. Last one was on June 3rd. I didn't play much (maybe at all) week before, so I thought OK, but this week I did a lot. I read previous posst, you've told us to ask their support (which will send us some automated message, but nevertheless), just to be sure, since in an eMail I receive when I do get RB, it says that PokerStrategy made a deposit to my FT account.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Yes, this will get sorted automatically :)
      If its not done by tomorrow this time, I'll make sure they hear from us :D

And by the way! You guys could do me a favor and visit this thread and give you're two cents for me please?! :f_love: :f_love:

pretty please :]

Thank you
      Ingrid