This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I reffered long ago, but he got 50$ only now

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      So I have friend, which sign up long ago, like half of year ago, I don't remember, but he didn't do anything somewhy. So I came into him yesterday and asked if he wanted to register to pokerstrategy. I showed my winnings and so on.

So now he got interested when I showed winnings.

He came to pc. He was about to open new account as my refferal, but I said that he allready had account and opening new one would be againt T.O.S. He didn't know password, so I said to press "I forgot password" and get new one. So he did that. He passed quiz, and now he is waiting for 50$ on FTP.

But the fact is that he joined 31 Oct 10 but decided to play only yesterday when I asked him.

So if he will earn strategy points will I be able to play on 11,111$ party poker freeroll and get 1 ticket? :f_cry:

Please, say that I will be able to
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Saruniks,

The promotion is only available for all your friends which you referred in the month of June.

(Everyone who refers a friend who makes more than 0 StrategyPoints in June (and signs up in June) )

Sorry about the bad news :(

Ingrid
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Saruniks,

The promotion is only available for all your friends which you referred in the month of June.

(Everyone who refers a friend who makes more than 0 StrategyPoints in June (and signs up in June) )

Sorry about the bad news :(

Ingrid
      but he passed quiz and registered on FTP only this month :f_cry:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      his username? :)
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Looks like somethings getting sorted out... Have to change the tag "HeadAdmin" into "ProAdmin"
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      Looks like somethings getting sorted out... Have to change the tag "HeadAdmin" into "ProAdmin"
      don't know if this is a positive feedback or sarcastic one but thanks :heart:
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      I'm pretty certain that lynius's comment is praise for you, not sarcasm. That's how it reads for me.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichaelGotAA
      I'm pretty certain that lynius's comment is praise for you, not sarcasm. That's how it reads for me.
      Great to hear! :)
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      smilkalai

if my Invited Friends page says correctly, then he got his starting capital today, so he will probably earn his point tommorow or so.(changed from no to yes)

I would be really grateful if I could play that freeroll. I mean I am on downswing allready and yeah maybe I would be able to heater once, and it would be that big tournament :f_cry:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again Saruniks,

I've checked and its true, your friend signed up long time ago. Unfortunately for this promotion you would have needed to refer a friend in June and he or she would have needed to accumulate StrategyPoint in June for you to be able to participate.

:( I'm really sorry I couldn't help you with this further on.

I can see that you are playing at PartyPoker, the only thing I can think of right now is to remind you that we have daily freerolls at PartyPoker. Have you played already?

Ingrid