How to play premium hands in late phase?

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      So I was watching this video, where video producer calculates everything expect AA KK QQ TT AKo AKs AQs ect. because he thinks that players would play AA differently.

So how do they play that? and how should we play that? Allin with 11BB stack or min raise hoping to induce bluff. Which way is more profitably and beter to play?
  • 2 replies
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Bronze
      I don't think there os a definitive answer to this as it is very dependent on the other players at the table as well as your current image. Against good players you may be better shoving your whole range whereas against weaker players minraising to induce a shove may preferable.

You also need to take into account your table position, for example min raising the button is more likely to get shoved over than a min raise from UTG.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Millsyuk
      I don't think there os a definitive answer to this as it is very dependent on the other players at the table as well as your current image. Against good players you may be better shoving your whole range whereas against weaker players minraising to induce a shove may preferable.

You also need to take into account your table position, for example min raising the button is more likely to get shoved over than a min raise from UTG.
      Thanks.

Yeah that's exacly what was I doing. But wanted to know if good players do that too and if I am not being fish like this :f_biggrin: