SSS after 20k hands...

• Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      Today I am steaming and taking a break from poker. I was studying my results of the last week and I noticed I can not win from showdowns. I make my money when villains folds.

If my kings go to the showdown I lose them 50%, I lose queens 60% and aces 25%. AK is a net losing hand.

Do I need to get used to the calling eager donkeys at NL25? Or will theses stats level out after more hands? It hard to keep on playing and losing buyin after buyin with my premiums and only to do just beter as breakeven by stealing.
  • 2 replies
    • KillaKHAN
      KillaKHAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Philipvw
      Today I am steaming and taking a break from poker. I was studying my results of the last week and I noticed I can not win from showdowns. I make my money when villains folds.

If my kings go to the showdown I lose them 50%, I lose queens 60% and aces 25%. AK is a net losing hand.

Do I need to get used to the calling eager donkeys at NL25? Or will theses stats level out after more hands? It hard to keep on playing and losing buyin after buyin with my premiums and only to do just beter as breakeven by stealing.
      aces loosing on showdown in 25% is quite realistic...
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      True, but not the other hands...