[Application] MTT Pack Sunday Lemon (19 Jun) [100% Free]

• ifrasan
      ifrasan
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys i`m a player from the spanish community and here my requests for my package

Hello everyone I am 24 years ifrasan and for those who know me not for I bear about 4 years of playing and I thought to make an attempt donkaments. Although I am not habitual of MTT if I think I have a good game and I had a couple of small punctures. Man 180 game right now with quite good results. With the idea of playing a little bigger tournaments and I click a little better this tournament package for this Sunday June 19. You can look Sharkscope both Pokerstars Pacific poker like to see my results with this nick (ifrasan)

This package Tournament will bench 100%

The deal will be 28/72 + Stake Back to the stake

This means that only if profits are covered with the money I will get benefits package otherwise the money earned would be 100% for the stake as a drawback.

The money will be transferred to the account of Pokerstars (ifrasan)

Tourneys:

:club: Stackers :heart: [100% Free]

:club: Skype : ifrasan :club:

Feed back Sunday Lemon

See u and sorry 4 my english
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      "bit higher"

your proposed abi is 5x as much as your normal abi - do you have any results at higher BIs?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ifrasan
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys i`m a player from the spanish community and here my requests for my package

Hello everyone I am 24 years ifrasan and for those who know me not for I bear about 4 years of playing and I thought to make an attempt donkaments. Although I am not habitual of MTT if I think I have a good game and I had a couple of small punctures. Man 180 game right now with quite good results. With the idea of playing a little bigger tournaments and I click a little better this tournament package for this Sunday June 19. You can look Sharkscope both Pokerstars Pacific poker like to see my results with this nick (ifrasan)

for reference

traducción del español al inglés
      This package Tournament will bench 100%

The deal will be 28/72 + Stake Back to the stake

This means that only if profits are covered with the money I will get benefits package otherwise the money earned would be 100% for the stake as a drawback.

The money will be transferred to the account of Pokerstars (ifrasan)

Tourneys:

:club: Stackers :heart: [100% Free]

:club: Skype : ifrasan :club:

Feed back Sunday Lemon

See u and sorry 4 my english