[Application] MTT staking Deal 200

• ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      Looking for a staker/stakers for a 200 MTT deal consisting of Full Tilt MTT's playing NL Hold'em MTT's both full ring and 6max. Possibly some turbos and some HU MTT shootouts. Buy ins will consist of rebuys $3-8 rebuys and up to $30 freezeouts playing $10-30 including guaruntee tournaments.

Estimating an average BI of about $15 I require a stake of $1000. The deal will be a straight 50-50 profit share. I recon the deal will last for around a month between 28 and 40 days.

My stats baring one of my ipoker accounts and stars as their unscopeable (is that a term?) are below:

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Then there is my feedback thread:
      Feedback for ladman
      Lowest possible purchase is $20-- 2%
      Thank you
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by ladman
      Looking for a staker/stakers for a 200 MTT deal consisting of Full Tilt MTT's playing NL Hold'em MTT's both full ring and 6max. Possibly some turbos and some HU MTT shootouts. Buy ins will consist of rebuys $3-8 rebuys and up to $30 freezeouts playing $10-30 including guaruntee tournaments.

Estimating an average BI of about $15 I require a stake of $1000. The deal will be a straight 50-50 profit share. I recon the deal will last for around a month between 28 and 40 days.

My stats baring one of my ipoker accounts and stars as their unscopeable (is that a term?) are below:

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

for reference

Then there is my feedback thread:
      Feedback for ladman
      Lowest possible purchase is $20-- 2%
      Thank you
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      thinking lack of interest is due to lack of numbers of MTT's shown. In order to combat this I will only start the 50-50 profit split once I have paid back stack to the value of 110% meaning I will pay back 1100 and then split the remaining profit 50-50.

Come stake it and watch me ship it
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ladman
      thinking lack of interest is due to lack of numbers of MTT's shown. In order to combat this I will only start the 50-50 profit split once I have paid back stack to the value of 110% meaning I will pay back 1100 and then split the remaining profit 50-50.

Come stake it and watch me ship it
      Do you have any references? anyone can vouch? 1000 dollar is alot of money.......
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      Only the one deal done thus far was with bradomurder. Who wrote on my feedback page. Didn't run the best in that block but was still profitable to a quite handsome sum. He can vouch for me and is now being staked himself for higher MTT's on this forum
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      understand that without a large sample $1000 is a lot. So to gain confidence will bring deal down to $300-500 for the same deal involving MTT's between $5-10 freezeouts, and $2-5 rebuys.