Targets tots! skype micro group (cash for now)

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      So lets get out of the micros boys. I want to create a group to share ideas/help each other. My reasons are pretty simple I want to improve. I have a hard time learning from videos ad articles due to not ever using them and no attention span. Ive only ever learned from grinding and experience which is the costly way and feel I can only learn so much from that. Ive never talked poker with anyone so I feel I can learn alot sweating, watching, talking, even coaching with weaker and better players.

The only requirement I ask for people who want to join this group is that they are somewhat serious about poker, improving, and making moonies. New players are also welcome if they got the motivation.

If your interested or have qeustions post here or pm me your skype id along with a brief assessment of your poker abiltys/experience (win/loserate, tables played, limit etc or your id So I can pokertablerating you to get an idea where your at.

About me - I beat all micro limits sh/fr while 18 tabling
      and goals I want to improve my winrates and poker mindset
      bankroll nit

Also I just started a stakin biz with a friend (mostly busto americAns hehe $profits$) So if your looking for one joining cant hurt but thats not why im doing this. Ill be grinding all day but will be a little short on time for the next two days but I usually have way to much time on my hands
  • 65 replies
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      I would like to try some group poker, but since it is exams period on my Uni i have limited time to play and learn, about 2-3 hours a day.
      I would like to know if it is enough?

Little info: i play on Party Poker NL2 - NL10 (most of the time NL10), and on William Hill NL2 NL4 and some PLO nad PLO8 mostly sh, but like to play HU
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      ya well its flexible obviously tell me ur skype I need a member! you ca sweat me right now or vice versa if you want and whats ur party id
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      party: weedo2525
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Silver
      hiya guys,

I'm Matt and I've played poker for quite a bit, but I've started taking it really seriously roughly at the start of this year.

I play NL FR. In my poker lifetime I've grinded all the way from NL2 to NL25 (starting with 50 dollars from PS), though my NL2-NL10 journey was closer to rake-grinding as I was break even or slightly losing.

Near to the start of 2011 I was at NL10; I spotted and repaired some leaks (cbets, blind game, bluffs) and got back into game. I did very well, grinded to NL25, and cashed out so that my bankroll is back to NL10. I did that because I knew I still have to learn a lot. And that's what I'm doing now - playing NL10 for improvement.
      I've taken some shots at PLO Hi recently; but I'm at an infant stage. I like it, though.

I'd be availible for sweat sessions in two weeks time. For forum discussion or anything that doesn't involve using the mic, I'm practically 24/7 now - Uni's finished and I've ditched my job.

Hopefully I'll qualify to the group . :D

Cheers,
      Matt

PS. You want to be careful with pokertableratings-based assesments, the data are very outdated; I think poker sites have blocked their hand histories from coming out or something.

PS2. I'll post my skype ID here in about two weeks if that's alright.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      add me aswell, [edited by thazar](skype), FR NL25 atm, bankroll nit just like you, gmt+2 but im avaiable for teamview sessions almost always.
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Hi all
      I'd like to join too. I'm pretty much crushing NL10SH and am ready to take a shot at NL25 again where I failed a couple of times coz of some tilt issues.

skype nick: [edited by thazar]
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Originally posted by inlovewithamsterdam
      hiya guys,

I'm Matt and I've played poker for quite a bit, but I've started taking it really seriously roughly at the start of this year.

I play NL FR. In my poker lifetime I've grinded all the way from NL2 to NL25 (starting with 50 dollars from PS), though my NL2-NL10 journey was closer to rake-grinding as I was break even or slightly losing.

Near to the start of 2011 I was at NL10; I spotted and repaired some leaks (cbets, blind game, bluffs) and got back into game. I did very well, grinded to NL25, and cashed out so that my bankroll is back to NL10. I did that because I knew I still have to learn a lot. And that's what I'm doing now - playing NL10 for improvement.
      I've taken some shots at PLO Hi recently; but I'm at an infant stage. I like it, though.

I'd be availible for sweat sessions in two weeks time. For forum discussion or anything that doesn't involve using the mic, I'm practically 24/7 now - Uni's finished and I've ditched my job.

Hopefully I'll qualify to the group . :D

Cheers,
      Matt

PS. You want to be careful with pokertableratings-based assesments, the data are very outdated; I think poker sites have blocked their hand histories from coming out or something.

PS2. I'll post my skype ID here in about two weeks if that's alright.
      Ya dont post your skype id yet ill probly forget who you are because we gonna have alot of members!
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Well I had first session with weedo and saw maybe the coolest flop setup I ever seen. 4 way pot some idiot min raises flop kq8 of clubs. 1 raise 1 call I got kq so I ship 4th guy overcalls everyone calls. Turns out 3 of us flopped top 2 pair annd to make things worse the 4th guy floped a flush for 100 equity :D .
      Sign of epic things to come? I think so
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Silver
      aight I thought my old skype account was long forgotten, but it turns out it was there, skype remembered it: it's " [edited by thazar]"

Looking forward for this group to develop.
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Bronze
      hey guys, im open for some sweat sessions, not really sure how they work or anything but im willing to give it a shot - i play on all my days off and sometimes before work if i start late

Nl2 player as i want to go back to basics and learn where it is cheap to learn

Skype - [edited by thazar]
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Was good session, i think Targetme had 12123341 sets and people just gave him money, few sick bluff catches. After session i played a bit and had nice 500hands 3bi upswing (almost had 5 but kk<22, qq<88), i was playing good and feeling good, ty Targetme.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      well i ran kk into aa 2 or 3 times that session and 7 times more after ;D probly lost more then ur br :D Im not even gonna look till tormorrow
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      skype [edited by thazar]
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      SO ill be back in 7 hours to add new members sorry about timezone my eastern european friends
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      would join, i dont play a lot of cash, just some, nick [edited by thazar] in skype
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Here is my graph NL10 after sweat session, running pretty good

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

no interesting hands, because i cant loose a hand :f_biggrin:
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      hey very interested in this skype = [edited by thazar]
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      hum so ima grind ft cash for the first time to finish my 600 first deposit bonus before it goes busto got it to like 1100-1200 from crushing sng's . So if anyone knows how these ft nl25 games run help would be apreciated!
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      whats average rakeback per 1k hands nl25 fr?