Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.02)
      BB ($18.02)
      UTG ($13.72)
      CO ($6.55)
      Hero ($11.99)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($1.25) 2:spade: K:diamond: 6:club:

BB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.75, BB folds, UTG calls $0.75, CO folds

TURN ($2.75) 2:spade: K:diamond: 6:club: Q:club:

UTG bets $1.85, Hero calls $1.85

RIVER ($6.45) 2:spade: K:diamond: 6:club: Q:club: Q:heart:

UTG bets $3.50, Hero folds

UTG wins $6.02

The guys seemed regs so I don't tnink they would stack off with anything worse .

Bet flop for protection from some pocket pairs which can turn into sets and value from some Kx .

Turn - don't really see what worse would play that way - can I fold right there ?
  • 5 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Raise preflop, AKo is very weak in multiway pots.

~As played, call river. We're getting about 27% which we have IMO.
    • hohoho321
      hohoho321
      Bronze
      Raise preflop, AKo is very weak in multiway pots.

Well I seek the most profitable play or at least the one wich will reduce my losses to minimum . I don't think that raising is more profitable and it doesn't play so hard post - if I hit I continue if I not - give up .

~As played, call river. We're getting about 27% which we have IMO.

Ok tell me what worse hand can play that way ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Guess I would have made the crying fold on turn without knowing the opponent. I just don't get his line at all. But as you called the turn then likely I would Call the river as well, didn't change much and he is even giving us great odds.

Best regards.
    • hohoho321
      hohoho321
      Bronze
      Guess I would have made the crying fold on turn without knowing the opponent. I just don't get his line at all. But as you called the turn then likely I would Call the river as well, didn't change much and he is even giving us great odds.

I just didn't want to give up my TPTK :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: . I thought thhat he can do something strange at turn and wanted to convince myself that I'm beated on river . And as it seems he cant do that with anything worse so the odds don't matter that much ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by hohoho321

I just didn't want to give up my TPTK :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: . I thought thhat he can do something strange at turn and wanted to convince myself that I'm beated on river . And as it seems he cant do that with anything worse so the odds don't matter that much ?
      Never know them, really depends on the opponent. But more often I guess they wont have a lot worse hands here. Bluffs almost like never.