Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $41.35
      BB:
      $25

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , K:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BB raises to $2.00, Hero raises to $4.50, BB calls $2.50.

Flop: ($9.00) A:spade: , 9:heart: , 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5, BB calls $5.00.

Turn: ($19.00) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

River: ($19.00) 9:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $10, BB raises to $15.50 (All-In), Hero calls $5.50.

Final Pot: $50.00

Thanks guys
  • 4 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Bet bigger preflop, about ~$6.

Postflop: I'd c/c or c/f the river depending on villain reads.
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      I'd say, 4bet size its almost OK. Since it is 100xBB stacks, I usually tend to 4bet a less - so I have more freedom to make bluff 4bets. Maybe 4,50$ was a bit too low because of playing OOP, but still not a big mistake.

As played - agree with previous comment - if you want to stackoff the river - better let him make the chance to bluff. I don't think there's a lot of hands, that could call your river bet and be behind - flush is not very possible because of A on flop, and hand beeing 4bet.
    • lolofon
      lolofon
      Bronze
      i think we have to 4b more, like 6-7 bc his 3b is very small. On the river i'd check/fold, hands like TT-QQ are checking behind probably and almost all other hands in his range are beating us.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I woudl likely c/c that spot him down, since I don´t have to worry him outdrawing me too much and there is chance he would turn smt into bluff tryign to rep Ax
      Once you bet flop then it is easier to play him against you and likely you´re going to b/f there anything
      I´d also prefer c/c river since it is hard him to call you down with worse hands