I play much worse after around 8:30-9:00PM, anyone else is like me?

• suaveplayer
      The title says it, I play worse after 9PM, I´m not a morning person, but nighttime is certainly not my cognitve peak.

This kind of suck for many things, including poker. There are soft games during this time and I sort of need to play by this time if I want to actually put in 4 hours a day (I put at least 2 hours, but my day schedule doesnt allow me to play 4 hours during the day).

I feel dumber in general the closer it gets to midnight, so it kinda of suck for every fucking thing you do at night, going out included.

Anyone else here feels the same way?

I wish I could just caffeine or ritalin my way into mental clarity but it just doesnt work that way. Know that feeling when you just feel superb mental clarity? I only get these when I sleep very well and also feel well during the day, which is not everyday for sure.

This feeling of mental fog I get only goes away when I sleep, but how the fuck do I make money sleeping?
  • 1 reply
    • bradomurder
      I have some suggestions but I think it's hard to avoid having a slump. If you're working during the days it's probably just because you're doing too much.

i have the slump at about 1-3pm. It's worse if I have a coffee in the morning and then it wears off by that time. So maybe try to not drink coffee in the afternoon. Drink enough water and it'll help. you play cash or sng? cos if you can take breaks that'll help.

Eating slightly less for dinner or spreading it out a bit might help too, try saving some for after your session. For me eating a peice of fruit seems to clear my head a bit too, especially an orange but also especially an apple