PartyPoker

• KaerbEmEvig
      KaerbEmEvig
      Bronze
      Can any Pole explain to me why I can't choose Poland when trying to register? Did this error (it says I haven't chosen any country) happen to you? How can I overcome it? Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi KaerbEmEvig!

Please write a ticket to our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • KaerbEmEvig
      KaerbEmEvig
      Bronze
      I confused PP with Mansion (as I tried to register at both, the former required a mobile phone no which I do not have at the moment and the latter didn't let me choose Poland as my country of origin). I did write a new message in one of my existing tickets. I will write a new one about it if that's how I'm supposed to proceed. Thanks for your patience.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Shimmy80,

For PartyPoker: they require a phone verification to complete the sign up process. You can use your home phone number. It's not necessary to have a mobile phone.

For MansionPoker: please contact Mansion support (you can fine the live chat button on their website) to make sure if they accept players from your country.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • KaerbEmEvig
      KaerbEmEvig
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks. How does such phone verification look like? Will I need to be close to the phone the whole time (my parents don't speak English)? Really appreciate the help.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      After you've filled in all personal data in the cashier page, the automated system will attempt to call you immediately. You will have to enter the four degits using yoyr keypad. If you haven't got this check, please contact PartyPoker support.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-