This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Fold good or too tight?

• Edukator99
      Edukator99
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      BB ($70.03)
      ($29.79)
      UTG ($25.37)
      Hero ($22.63)
      UTG+2 ($69.67)
      MP1 ($6.44)
      MP2 ($19.75)
      MP3 ($27.61)
      Dealt to ($24.63)
      CO ($25)

BB posts (SB) $0.12

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:heart:

UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, fold, MP3 calls $1, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.75

FLOP ($3.37) Q:heart: 6:club: T:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $2.52, MP3 raises to $5.04, UTG folds, Hero folds

MP3 wins $8.01

I raised to try and take down the limp to be honest. I thought it would likely fold around and if UTG reraised I'd probably have to fold. I have no information on either of these players. I have only played them about 15 hands. Was surprised to get the caller. Way more suprised at the raise. Should I not Cbet in this situation though. Maybe it's better to check call the flop and check fold the river unless I hit the straight?
  • 2 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Cbet in this spot is completely fine and standard, so don't worry about that. I'm not sure about the raise to be honest, it's a min-raise on such a dry flop that it makes me think of either extreme weakness or an absolute monster, so you're either against air/draw here or a set imo. I'd probably fold but i'm a nit. Wait for some proper feedback on that :D
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you have overcards+ guthost I would not really b/f AK that spot. He may min-raise smt like Qx to see where he is at and then check back, also he may have there draws that AK is ahead