full tilt being out of order

• bigmanfry
      bigmanfry
      Bronze
      i won the free 50 dollars from passing the quiz!! :s_biggrin: i then go up to 120 dollars on full tilt i deposit 20 pound of my own money and withdraw 50 dollars a day later i recieve an email withdrawal declined account shut down i lost the remainder of my dollars but withdrawed 50 they then say that it wasnt my first account with them so it as therefor being shut down however if i have deposited with my own money why arent i recieving my withdrawal or even the dollars i withdrawed being transfered to my other account on full tilt

thiefs!!!
  • 5 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      So you made a second account and they found out? How tragic.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hey bigmanfry,

Im sorry to hear you are having problems, although you must understand that having duplicate accounts is huge violation of all poker rooms not just full tilt and if you are discovered to have multiple accounts on any the same will happen.

I believe if you read the terms of service on full tilt or any room for that matter you will see they reserve the right to freeze the funds of any player they believe to have broken their terms.

Hope you understand,
      Carl
    • bigmanfry
      bigmanfry
      Bronze
      so you arent allowed to have more than one account with one site also they soon took 20 pound of me so its a violation on there behalf if u ask me
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi bigmanfry

here is a quote from FullTilt Terms and Conditions:

Players are not allowed to create, use, or deposit to more than one account. Players who are found to have multiple accounts or to have allowed multiple users to access their account may face account suspensions or revocations, and forfeiture of their accumulated Full Tilt Points and real or play money balances.
      multiple accounts are used by some players to get multiple bonuses or even cheat at the tables so it is a a big breach of their T&C and they have complete rights to block any funds until convinced otherwise.

You can always write them a polite email explaining them the situation but remember that when you joined you ticked a box saying that you read and accepted their T&C.

Best regards

Thazar
    • bigmanfry
      bigmanfry
      Bronze
      fair enough then